Page 1 : Life-sized dollhouse

A sheathe flew across her face, leaving a red mark of blood on her brow bone as it gushed through the air. He laughed a laughter emitting from the pit of his lungs; a delighted, pleased laughter that looked to have no end to it.

"Did you think you could hide?" he asked, running his tongue up the shiny blade stained in her blood.

She was holding onto her arm, hissing like a cat. The crimson liquid dripping from the open wound rolled down her sleeve, dirtying the snow white gloves.

"Did you think I would hide?" She unsheathed her teeth, charging with her daggers into the red-haired lad. "Goodnight, Akashi." She whispered before slashing his throat.

"Critical hit. Aori wins." The robotic voice of the PlayStation rings through the air. The girl sighs in relief, leaning back on her hot pink carpet. Only the noisy fan covers the voice calling for her from down the stairs.

It's summer time, it's scorching outside. She lifts her shirt up, wiping her mouth from the sweat. As her shirt rolls back down, a crimson-haired kid enters the room and looms over the girl.

"Get up, we're going shopping." He says, dropping a pile of clothes over her head. "And quit playing games with yourself." He adds, making Aori's cheeks glow red. She's used to playing by herself in multiplayer, constantly making Akashi's character surrender to hers. She likes to be the victor, at least in the nonsensical video games which Akashi has always despised.

"What are we getting tonight for dinner?" Aked the raven-haired girl, draping her arms over the handle of the pushing cart.

Akashi glances around the enormous facility, studying each isle closely. "No pre-made food this time. I won't spare you another chance if you buy frozen pizza again." He warns, shooting daggers with his glare. His hetero-chromatic eyes lock with those violet of Aori's. She blinks repeatedly, nodding at the command.

She obediently follows the lad around, silently putting whatever he says into the cart.

"Now, Aori." He stops, having stuck his eyes upon the emptiness in front of them.

"There's nothing else in this isle. We can head back." She suggests, about to rotate the cart and joyfully ride it back. Akashi's hand grapples the handle firmly, not letting the smaller girl move it.

"I said, Aori." He repeats, now looking her in the eyes, giving off that hostile vibe.

"That's my name." She blinks hastily, managing an innocent look as his eyes close again and a weary sigh escapes his lips.

"I want Aori in the cart." He announces, making the girl freeze in spot.

She winces, tucking her skirt down before hesitantly settling inside the cart. Pushing away the products they've picked, she comforts herself in the small space, being attentively watched by Akashi.

"Good girl." He smiles smugly, starting to push the cart away.

"Is that some kind of a humiliation?" Aori pouts and hugs her shoulders, squinting her eyes. She's embarrassed to the moon and back, and to top it off, she's being hauled around in a car by the one she's supposed to carry in her arms.

"You know I don't give out facetious orders. They're always.." He quietens, letting her finish for him.

"Absolute." She says absent-mindedly, having worked out a habit of doing so whenever the word 'order' was pronounced.

"People are staring." She states, tilting her head to the back to look up at the boy.

"Who told you to care." Akashi replies, looking as noble as always.

"I'm sorry." Aori sinks back into her seat, trying to ignore the dozens of pairs of eyes ogling her and the attractive redhead.

Once they're done shopping and return to the mansion, Aori is once again left alone in her room. The only thing occupying the spacious chamber is a gaming set consisting of a flat screen, a PlayStation 4 and of course, a platform on which the aforementioned stand.

She sits in front of the TV and constantly checks the hour on her  watch. It's nearly six p.m., meaning that dinner will be served soon. She wasn't obliged to cook the meals, it had never been her order, however, she still enjoyed them side by side with Akashi, neither was she obliged to do that.

It was Akashi's will to have Aori dine with him in private. There was usually no one dining at the same table with them, just the two teens sitting opposite each other at the head of the rectangle-shaped table. She knew she looked like his mother, she knew he wanted to see her grow, that's why he never left her out of his range of vision.

There is always at least one guard watching over Aori to prevent her from escaping the mansion. They don't know she finds living there too good to run away, but they are also aware of her desire to see the outside world. She's sick of him, sick of the difficult child Akashi Seijuurou is. She wants him to know that he can't play with people's lives as he wished, sadly, she'll only be proven wrong. Because his orders are absolute. He always gets what he wants.

"I want to go home." She says quietly, biting her bottom lip as the screen in front of her face displays,

"Akashi has used the permanent cage. You lose."