Chapter 2 - The guild!

( Dover's POV )

Why the hell did Delta have to go into that damn fight?! I looked over at them after they said they could take us. I then, just now noticed there symbols. "So you guys really are from Fairy Tail, neat. Don't be getting friendly with my little sister, I would rather me and her stick to our own." I said as I pushed Delta behind me.

"Dover stop being rude, you know what Ryujin would say to you right now if she were here. She'd say 'don't be rude Dov! Be nice!'" Delta said making me sigh, why she was like this I had no clue.

"I know what she would say, but she isn't here which means I'm in charge!" I said angrily at her, why the hell was she so annoying?

"We'd love for you guys to take us there, it would be very kind." Delta said after pushing me to the side. I was about to say not but she gave me her damn puppy eyes again. "Fine Delta but later we're having a talk about you getting into fights!" I yelled at her.

"Fine fine," I heard her reply quietly.

"Lead the way I suppose." I said with my arms crossed. It took a bit of time but we got there we met the head master before he went off to do head master stuff. Then Mirajane came up to the two of us. I only knew her name from Magazines but I was fine, no fangirling here.

"Erza, you Natsu, Lucy, and grey brought some new members. Yay, I'm glad!" She said before pulling out the things for the stamp/tattoo. She stamped me on the left side of my chest and she stamped Delta on her right hand. Kinda like Lucy. ( sry about Mirajane, probs bad)

After only a few seconds of being in here everything had already been crazy. Chairs, tables getting thrown around by Natsu and Grey. Out of no where Erza came and knocked them both into shaped which made Delta laugh. I went off to speak with mirajane but Delta stayed where she had been sitting.

( There ya go another chapter 360 words a little shorter! )