Chapter 5 - A fight?!

( Delta's POV )

Natsu stood in front of me which pissed me off but I stayed quiet. "Eisenwald, you should back off. I wasn't really looking for a fight but I will if I have too." Natsu said.

"Now now, I would just like to meet the new addition to the team your guild has been making. A team of dragon slayers, that is." The lead guy told Natsu. "Jack, leave now."

I looked from behind Natsu at him. "Jack?" I whispered to myself as I hid behind Natsu once more.

"Well well, so is that her?" Jack asked, I think he had been the current leader of Eisenwald. ( an oc ) I braved up and smirked as I walked out from behind Natsu, it was stupid of me but to be a dragon slayer I had to be brave.

"I'm her, what do you want?" I asked with a smirk. Of course, this had been a bad idea but I didn't think it though and now that it was happening it wasn't that scary, at first at least.

"You are quite small, may I ask your age?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"I'm 14 years old, I would ask how old you were but you look old." I said to him with a shrug. I giggled a bit to.

"A young wizard, young. You have control over your powers?" He asked me and I nodded. "Of course."

Natsu looked at Gajeel before they both stepped in front of me. "Is that all?" Gajeel asked, "doesn't seem like there is anything else you would need to know." Gajeel spoke.

"I'm hungry so it seems we have to cut this conversation short, we'll be off then." Natsu said before turning around and turning me around before we started walking. But before we could leave there Jack had been, he must have had some sort of teleporting magic.

"So soon? But we just started talking." I heard Jack say as he grabbed my arm. In an instant reaction I had created boiling water and thrown it on him yet it seemed not to faze him.

I had been shaking when we both teleported out of the area, the next thing I knew me and Jack had been in an open cell. He quickly let go of me and ran out of the cell locking it behind him. I fell to my ass, what was going on?!

( 404 words!!! New chapter!! I hope you enjoy!!)