Chapter 8 - Arguments and Sibling Fights

( Delta POV )

I wiggled around after  Dover picked me up, I hated it.  I through my fist against my brothers back trying to get him to drop me.  "Quit that, I'm not letting you go.  I promised to protect you and I will, Jack doesn't need to be around you anymore."  I heard Dover say simply. 

"But Dover!  I want to kick him!  He held me in a cage!  Shouldn't I be allowed to exact revenge!"  I yelled right in his ear.   I could tell he was getting heated which only made me even more mad at the situation. 

"Delta. I said no!"  He yelled back as we reached the exit.  I brought up water which distracted him and he dropped me.  I stood back up and looked at him.  "What is the problem here Delta?! I am trying my best to keep you safe, to keep you alive! And if I have to I will drag you back to the guild!" He yelled and I took a step forward preparing to yell back.

"I swear!  I am not as weak as everyone thinks I am!  I am a dragon slayer!  Everybody needs to take a damn hint and back off!  I can do more damage then everyone thinks!  You should be happy I hold back so I don't hurt anyone!"'  I yelled as I looked at Dover, he was of course surprised to hear it.

"Really?" He said sarcastically, "why don't you show me exactly what your made of then! Or maybe you could take a damn hint and fucking know that this won't end with you being right!" I heard Dover yell and I flooded him with water being angered by him.

"Oh hell yeah it will, because I'll fucking show you that I'm strong!" I yelled before I felt arms around mine restricting movements.

"Now now girlie, calm down there. Don't wanna be hurting your family." I heard Gajeel say from behind me and I pulled him off with my water.

"Back the fuck off! Everyone!" I held and looked at my brother who had been drenched.   "I will show all of you that I'm strong!" I said before running off. I was angered and practically bursting with flames. Hot tears rushing down my face. Why did he always have to underestimate me?! Why does Dover not just fight me like a man so I can show him.   No matter, I'm gonna find a way to show him.

I sat down when I was quite far away and I sat there crying.

( 425 words and a new chapter!!!! Happy holidays guys gals and non-binary pals )