Chapter 12 - Questions?

( Delta's POV )

I woke up right next to Dover, standing. "D-Dover? W-what happened? A-am I in the guild?" I asked as I looked around, everyone seemed surprised. "W-Why is e-everyone staring?" I asked and Dover hugged me so tight it felt like I could barely breathe.

"Thanks goodness Delta, you scared the living shit out of me." Dover said and I pushed away from him.

"Dover, explain to me what happened. One second me and Gajeel are walking the next I'm here. What's going on?" I asked calmly as I looked at Dover, his face went from relieved to confused in a snap.

"What do you mean? Do you not reme---" I stood still surprised as Dover got dragged from my side by the head master. I wasn't sure why but I just stood still before looking around.

"Can no one explain to me what's going on?!" I yelled angrily, why was no one answering me? I looked around and everyone just stared, I then stormed out of the guild.

"Why is no one answering me?!" I yelled go myself.

( Dover's POV )

The head master pulled me away from Delta and into a separate room. "You can't tell her what happened." He told me.

"Why not?" I asked, I have no clue why I wouldn't be allowed too.

"Because," Head master said, "if you do then you run the risk of her losing control." Head master told me and I nodded, now thinking about it I remembered Ryujin saying something like that.

"Alright, I won't, but she is still gonna ask about it. What should I tell her?" I asked the head master and he looked at me with a blank face.

"Tell her nothing, say she simply passed out." He said, I could tell he was confused, he'll he was pacing. "I have never heard of anyone ever who has beaten that thing so quickly. If she loses control, people will die because if it. She is far to powerful to let her lose control, be careful." Head master said and I nodded once more before leaving.

I went out into the main hall and looked around. "Where's Delta?" I asked.

"She stormed outside." Natsu told me and I nodded before running outside.

( Delta's POV )

"Dover?" I questioned when I heard the door to the guild open,  but I  didn't look over.

"Yeah Delta?" He replied and I lifted my hand, it was raining, hard, and I hadn't been hit by the rain. I looked at my hand and the rain just went around, my hand wasn't even wet. "What's going on? I want the truth Dover." I said and looked back my body still facing forward but it had moved go the side just a bit.

Dover looked away and scratched the back of his neck. "You just fainted." He said and I sighed.

"That's not the truth, is it? Your scratching the back if your neck, and you won't look at me. Now what happened?"

(  It's a bit long, 503 words but I'll stop now alright bye guys gals and non binary pals. )