Chapter 7 - The Rescued

( Dover's POV )

I watched Delta use her water magic to put water chains on Jack. "Delta, you check on him we'll split up and look around." I said after pulling on the bars.

( Delta POV )

I nodded at Dover before he ran off to look for the keys. I slowly got closer the Jack who I had knocked out, at least I thought I did. But when I got super close and was about to look for the keys he opened his eyes, making me bounce back to  the other wall. I watched as Jack stood up, I tried my best to keep the chains on him but he teleported out of the cage. "Damn you!" I yelled trying to grab him with my water.

"Looks like we have a little interruption that I must take care of." Jack said.

"Dover! Ja--" I was about to continue yelling but Jack teleported back in there and held my mouth to prevent it.

"Delta!?" I heard Dover yell and I could tell Jack had gotten mad.

( Dover's POV )
I heard Delta yell and I began to run towards her. But, I got stopped by Jack. "I just want to use her for a small experiment! It's not that bad! Just let me do this and you can have her! She is the weakest of the dragon slayers!" I heard Jack say and I tried to punch him but he teleported. He pinned me to the ground with my arms behind my back.

"Got ya now!" I yelled as I kicked him then I  covered him with water making sure there was no way for him to teleport away. I kept him in the water until he passed out before dropping him.

I began to run towards Delta but when I got there Natsu had already been there and had let her out. I pushed him aside and hugged Delta tightly. "Delta, I was so worried about you." I said as I pulled back, I looked at Natsu clearly distrustful. "I knocked him out, mind going and make sure he's still out."  I said to him and he nodded and ran off.

"Delta, lets go, they can handle it from here." I told her and she tugged on my shirt. "Are you kidding me? I just got taken by that guy, you think I'm just gonna leave?" Delta asked which made me pissed.

"You think I'm gonna let you stay?! And what are you gonna do?! Delta, I don't trust you anymore, you were gonna be in some fucking experiment! So no, your not staying and no you will not leave my damn side! Just because you are a dragon slayer does not make you older then you are!" I yelled and picked her up before beginning to walk. I had to keep her safe, it was the last promise I made to our parents.

( with 482 words and a rescue mission this chapter is over!! I know I haven't updated but I have been working on this chapter for 2 weeks now so I hope it's damn good )