Confusion

We had just got back to our room for the night. Lucus was being playful in his own way. He kept smelling me every now and then and I couldn't figure out why. I'll have to ask him later.

"Go grab your clothes for bed, Mel."

I nodded my head and headed to my closest. I racked through my bedtime clothes sbd found them a bit skimpy but at least its not underwear. Either way, Lucus doesn't see me like that.

I picked out a satin nightdress that had spaghetti straps with a low v line it cut off a couple inches past my ass.

I walked back out and started to change while Lucus was putting his watch away.

"I'm going to be busy tomorrow, so you'll need to find some entertainment. You could talk with the other humans here if they're around or roam the castle."

"That sounds great, my Prince."

I was just slipping my dress on when he turned around. I heard his intake of breath. Had I done something wrong? I looked into his eyes but he didn't seem angry. There was a gleam in his eye but I couldn't match it with a familiar emotion.

"Are you alright, my Prince?"

I walked over to him and put my hands on his chest. He seemed more relaxed when I was close but this time his eyes grew heavy. It gave me a weird feeling but not like I was scared.

"I'm just admiring my pet. That color suits you well."

I blushed and turned to walk to the bed. Once I git under the covers I yelped out. Lucus had materialized next to me pulling me in his arms.

He chuckled and I swatted his arm. I mean the audacity he has to scare me and then laugh about it like he's proud.

"Did you just slap me?"

I froze and looked up into his eyes. They were dark and mischievous. My insists kicked in without me properly thinking.

"Your Majesty I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what I w-was thinking!"

I panicked when he growled and shoved mine on my back flat against to bed. He was on top of me holding my hands above my head. I couldn't move even if I wanted. His eyes turned midnight blue instead of the sapphire I knew.

"Did you really just slap me and then call me by that ridiculous name?"

He growled as he said it and I wanted to run far far away. I tried to struggle and get my arms free but it was no use.

"Lucus I'm so sorry!"

I cried out after realizing I just addressed him by name. He didn't seem to care however as my dress rode up to my hips revealing my lace purple boy shorts.

"Oh pet, I think its too late for apologies. You need to be punished."

"No! Please Master, ill do anything."

As I pleaded for my safety I noticed that I've never done this before. I've never begged for someone to not punish me. I always took what it was and kept my dignity but there was something about Lucus that made me want to submit.

He repositioned us so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was standing in front of him. He moves so damn fast that I can barely keep up.

"Come here and bend over my lap."

He smirked at me and patted his lap. It dawned on me that he was going to spank me. I huffed and walked towards him bending over his lap and resting my head on the blankets.

"Good girl, now I'm going to spank you ten times and I want you to count each time. Understood?"

I couldn't see him but his voice was huskier and his body was tense.