Punishment

Lucus.

I watched her fall asleep in my arms after her orgasm. The way her hair fanned out across the pillows made her look like a goddess. Had I ever seen anything so beautiful?

She was brave ill give her that. No one had ever looked at me the way she did so trusting. Especially when I had my fangs out. She practically made me feed on her after she had been so scared of me doing so. Humans were weird and I typically didn't care enough to try and understand them but she was different. I never had the comfort of a pet before her I thought it was a silly idea only doing so to please my father.

She was just so beautiful the first time I saw her in that pet shop. My men had followed Aldric and snapped photos I only wanted to know what had preoccupied his mind driving it away from the task at hand. Melanie was gorgeous even in the nasty state she had been in. I wanted her immediately. I felt an intense need to protect her, save her like how I couldn't save Sam.

I shook my head and got up from the bed smiling when I heard my name. She wasn't awake but somehow knew I wasn't by her anymore.

I turned the sink on in the bathroom to splash water on my face. I felt so alive after drinking her blood it was like a drug. I grabbed the hand towel and dabbed my face looking up into the mirror.

Blood red.

I froze. I couldn't believe it my normal blue eyes had turned blood red. I mean sometimes they turn black when I'm pissed and orangy while feeling srongly but not blood red.

I didn't know what it meant but I had a feeling it was because of her. Fuck! Everything lately revolved around her. Her hair swaying in the wind as she walked in the garden. Her face when she finally understood something. Her reactions when I'm around her. Her fucking moaning my name. That perfect little ass of hers, screw that her whole body, in general, swam around my head daily.

I've tried to distance myself from her but it makes me want her more. I told her I wouldn't touch her like that and I failed by grabbing her ass but damn I get hard just thinking about the little girl. Plus I don't think she minded.

I smirked to myself remembering how she practically threw Wendy out of my room. The confidence she had was astounding since usually, she's shy but yet in barely any clothing she stands tall and demands orders. I wanted nothing more than to let her try to talk to me like that so I could punish her and show her who the master is but then again my little flower always submits to me. I've only punished her once because she's always on a good behavior.

Walking out of the bathroom I grabbed my cell off the dresser and called my brother.

"Hello?" He must have been asleep.

"Brother, could you tell me why a vampire would have red eyes?"

"Did you seriously call in the middle of the night just to ask me that? I swear you've lost your fucking mind!"

"Just answer."

"Strong emotions are usually the cause. Now goodnight. Wait. Why are you asking? I've seen your eyes change and so have you. " I rolled my eyes because he didn't understand. Mine are blood red but I don't know what it means since this is the first time I've come acrossed it.

"Just curious..." I couldn't tell him it was for this pet.

"Goodnight, Lucus."

His exasperated voice slowly died out leaving me with a million questions.

Strong emotions? No. I do not love this girl. Well, I'm not in love with her. Maybe it's from how badly I want her. Yes, that has to be it. The lust. But why had this never happened before?