Babe

I just didn't understand why she wouldn't tell me. The fact that this little girl is beautiful, sexy, hilarious, sarcastic, a virgin, and on top of that likes being punished by only me is a gift I never knew I needed. She is constantly on my mind, distracting me from everyday tasks.

I need to get a grip on myself but how can I when she drops to her knees naked in front of me and starts to touch herself? How the hell do I keep that image out of my head?

She's been trying to seduce me in her own way ever since we made up a few weeks ago. She almost won today.

I've never met anyone that I've wanted to fuck this bad and haven't just because I wanted to make it perfect. But that's the thing. I want more with her. I don't want to just let off steam I want to hear her moan my name in ecstasy which will be hard if I'm hurting her.

She was still looking at me waiting for my response after she finally declared why she enjoyed it when I smacked her.

At first, when I hit her I almost crumbled with regret. It wasn't that hard but that didn't matter because for a second I thought I might lose her again. I couldn't have that. But then she moaned out.

"Melanie come here." She climbed on my lap straddling my hips.

I ran my hands down her back to her ass. I could feel the extra heat from where I spanked her with my belt. It's the roughest I've been with her but she latest longer than I thought she would. I wasn't going to stop but hearing her plead with me made me cave. It's also because I've been wanting to see her on all fours.

"I don't want you to be ashamed of anything. I want to know everything about you." She looked down embarrassed again.

"Melanie I can't explain how much it thrills me that you like pain. I knew you were submissive but liking punishment is a gift I never expected." I admitted to her.

"Submissive..." She only spoke one word.

"How did you know?" She asked before I could explain it to her.

"That you were submissive?" She nodded her head. "Because you followed all the rules before you were even mine. You asked about boundaries instead of just breaking them. And most of all your body gave it away the first time you sat in my lap. You were starving but stayed there silent. All the attention had you flushed and you avoided eye contact." I looked her right in the eye as I told her hoping she would understand that it wasn't a bad thing.

"I am a submissive... and you're a dominant." Questions flew around my head at how she knew that term I mean obviously she knows what the words mean but she wasn't just saying I had a dominant personality she said I was dominant.

"Where'd you learn that?" I've only really played with Zuri and a few slaves that are dead.

"I checked out this book earlier. It was super helpful in describing those terms. I didn't really put two and two together until now that you like the control of it. I knew you liked to punish me but now I understand why I like it too." She was throwing her hands while she rambled. "I like it because of you. If it was someone else then I'd hate it. Like Aldric, he was incredibly dominant but I hated listening to him. But when I so much as hear your voice my whole body responds." She was going to say more I know but she checked out a book?

"Wheres the book?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Umm, it's over there actually." She pointed to my desk or rather the pile around my desk.

I picked her up and sat her down on the couch to go get this book. Sure enough, it was full of information about being aroused by pain.

The fact that she had to get a book made me realize how inexperienced she truly was. I'm starting to wonder how far she ever went with someone. I know she's a virgin but how far had she gotten if she never knew what aroused her? Surely by her looks alone those boys in her old village showed interest.