The Truth

I woke up to a very naked Lucus hovering over me. Red eyes filled with want flew to my mine and my entire body tightened with need.

"Good morning, princess." He purred.

My breath stopped. They should've been happy words, a reminder of what he promised last night, instead, they were a shot to the heart.

I lied.

I closed my eyes. "Lucus, we need to talk..."

"Are you sore?" His voice had a frantic edge to it now. "Did I hurt you last night?"

"No. But I... I need to talk to you." I tried to slide up so I could sit. Thinking with him in this position was...well it didn't work.

But he stopped me, strong hands on my shoulders pushing me back down, his hips pinning me and a very large, very hard part of him had me reliving last night.

"I want you..." His teeth skimmed my jaw. "I need you. Again. Now." Nipping my neck he adjusted himself to enter me.

"Lucus..." I put my hands on his chest. "What you said last night...I-" He pushed in me slowly and I gasped.

"Melanie, are you hurt?" He asked roughly.

"No...but-"

"Do you love me?" He pushed in more and I moaned. There was a sharp sting of pain but it wasn't overriding the pleasure.

"Yes. Always."

"Then whatever you have to say can wait." He sunk into me and trembled. "This is where I wanna be. This is what I want. You."

Later...we could talk later.

He licked his mark and my body flooded with heat. With need.

"You're so wet and warm." He picked up the speed, every stroke felt like I was being claimed. "And tight. So fucking tight, baby girl."

I couldn't make sense of anything but his dirty words and that delicious tightening in my core.

I snaked my arms around his back and dragged them down, pulling him closer while my nails dug in. His roar was guttural and sent a shiver down my spine.

"I want you in so many ways, Melanie." His words only sent me further towards the edge. "On your arms and knees with your ass in the air for me. Against a wall. Oh, and tied up."

His breathing wild and heavy while his hips churned. I writhed under him, trying to hit that one spot that would help send me over.

"Can you imagine how helpless you'll be?" He asked. "I can picture you in rope and splayed out for me. Would you like that?" I moaned when he pulled my nipple. "I think you would. I think you'd love to surrender yourself to me. Trust that I would take care of you." I cried out when his fangs met my neck right on his mark.

"Yes." I panted. "I want that."

His answer a soft growl as he drawled my blood into his mouth, into him.

Suddenly he leaned away from me, pulling my hands above my head and locking them in place with one of his. His other came down to my neck and pressed in softly, clutching it.

Blood fell from his mouth to my chest as he loomed over me, eyes bright with excitement, fangs on clear display. He looked like a god and a devil. A man who wasn't human. A vampire who had shown me so much compassion that my heart belonged to him. Trusted him.

He was shamelessly looking at my breasts, watching my blood drop and smear along them as they bounced with every stroke. He laughed darkly and my senses couldn't take it.