Drama

He finally got the door open but now he's standing in front of it blocking my way. I tried to look past him into the room and what I saw I couldn't believe.

Zuri was in all black lingerie that seemed to only be straps of leather with high heels. She sat perched on our bed looking smug.

It was like I couldn't escape her no matter what I did or where I went.

She smiled devilishly using her pointer finger to suggest she wants Luke to go to her. Ew. He didn't move.

"Come on, baby. I need you, Lucus, its been too long."

She practically whined the whole time she talked. How sad that she was willing to beg for sex.

I couldn't let go of the thoughts that have been stuck in my head through this ordeal.

Would he say yes?

Would he kick me out or make me sleep in here?

Does he want her?

Can I grab my clothes before I leave?

Should I even go inside?

Does he want her?

Does he want me?

"Zuri." That's all he said just one name.

"Come fuck me, my Prince."

Even though I know I shouldn't be mad or jealous I was. Shes seducing the man I want while calling him something that I use something that I thought was only truly okay when I said it.

"You know I hate to be called that." his fingers grabbed the threshold pushing in so hard that he left very faint lucus finger dents in it.

"But yet you let that scheming little pest of a human call you it all day long. Rumors have spread my dear Prince about your pet is a little too close to you. I mean you were ruthless with humans I remember you killing a bunch actually. However, it's said that you haven't even punished this one."

I was starting to feel very uncomfortable since I was mentioned. We're rumors really spreading that I was a little too close to him? We didn't do anything that other pets and owners didn't do.

He laughed out at her making me come back to the scene unfolding before me. He stood up straight turned around giving me the cheesiest grin I've ever seen him have.

He bent down scooping his left arm under the back of my knees then the right arm on my back effectively picking me up proceeding to enter the room full on bridal style. I blushed so hard I hid my face from him.

He put me on my feet five feet in front of Zuri. He was still looking at me with that goofy smile.

"Actually Zuri, Mel does get punished."

She started to laugh thinking it ridiculous which it was because he doesn't punish me.

I was staring at him confused when he reached for my zipper making me gasp. I was going to push him off since there was a half naked girl already in his bed. But he bent down and kissed me. This kiss was sweet and slow not like our normal heated making out sessions.

I was lost in him when I felt my dress fall to the floor next to my shoes I dropped so I could run my fingers in his hair.

I wasn't sure what he expected to see me wearing after he broke the kiss but his face told me lingerie, wasn't it.

It was blue lace that hugged my body perfectly. The sweetheart neckline made my boobs pop plus my butt was almost all the way showing also exposing my hips and thighs.