chapter 1

"Today's the day where I start my final year and leave high school." I thought to myself , I really wanted to graduate and get into college to be  a little free from my mother's rules.
I'm not one of the bullied one's, I believe due to my looks, good grades and most importantly my ability of not 'taking shit from anyone '.
I'm not a from rich or Aristocratic family but I don't attend an average school but the almighty Broadway High, where the rick kids go to due to my grades. I'm neither bullied nor discriminated upon, maybe because I dress normal not bad, have my own car, good grades and my looks. Not bragging, but one can't be perfect, I didn't have the best childhood losing my dad without a trace.

~~~~~                        ~~~~~               ~~~~~

 "Ana it's already 6:30, stand up or you are gonna be late for school". my mom says from behind my door,causing me to groan, who wakes up by 6:30 , when school isn't starting until 8:30

"Yes mom, I'll  start getting dressed". I say knowing she won't leave until I say so.

"Alright darling, when you're done cone down to get your breakfast ". She says, her voice sounding faint as she walks away.

I groan loudly into my pillow, and get up after much pondering.
I get into the shower, and took my time. After all, it's my first day of my last year in high school. After washing up, I settle for a big hoodie and black leggings, tying my brown long waist length hair into a messy bun, most people compliment on the length and volume of my hair but I find it troublesome. I didn't do much, just applied very light makeup, but I looked good, I'm not narcissistic, I just compliment myself sometimes, a girl's got to feel nice about herself sometimes.
After checking myself out, I start rushing downstairs only to see that I'm bare footed, so I rush back, luckily I haven't gone too far, I pick up the black sneakers from yesterday and put it on, rushing downstairs.

"Here's your cereal" She says, passing me a bowl of my crunchy nuts.

"Thanks mom". I say kissing her temple. She can be really sweet when she's not in the strict mode.

"How I wish your dad was here to see you this grown. He would've been so happy knowing you grew so beautiful". She says, caressing my cheeks, with her eyes full of sorrow but no tears left to cry.

"Mom, I don't know why you're still thinking of a man who just left you without a word. Do you love him that much?". I ask, clearly knowing the answer to my question.

"Yes of course, I loved him that's why I married him. I still love him,when you find love you'll understand. Every day I wonder where he is because I know for sure that he's not dead". She says, without strength, causing anger to build up in me.

"If this is what love is, I never want to experience it". I say, walking out of the house in fury.

I started walking, trying to clear my head. The school was a 10 minutes walk from my house. I ignored the eyes on me, which I knew were on me because of the color of my eyes. I get that a lot due to my sparkling green eyes that I don't really appreciate cos of the attention it attracts.

*****

"Good morning class". Miss Florence greeted the whole class as we responded.

"Today, we're gonna study on Shakespeare's Othello. Get your books out and turn to page 15. Oh, and before I start, I'm pleased to inform u guys that you're gonna have a new mate. He's gonna be joining you in two weeks, who's gonna volunteer to be his seat partner?".  She asks, and almost all the girls in class started pushing away their partners when I heard my name.

"Miss Stanfield, what do you say he becomes your seat partner?". She asks looking at me with a pleading expression.

"No problem. Its not like I have a seat partner to begin with, but why do you have to find him a seat when he's not resuming until two weeks? Is he that special? ". I ask, clearly confused.

"Believe me, he's special". She winks and continues with the lecture.

~=•=•~

Ariana Grande : no tears left to cry. If you saw where I rephrased it, yay!!

Hi guys. I decided to  write in a genre different from my last book...  I hope you like it but its a boring ass chapter so I guess not.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Please read WARRIOR COYOTE...it's not out yet but it's coming soon.
And also "Sweetly Possessive", a chapter is already out!!! Enjoy
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Please vote and comment