Chapter 2

"Hmm". I sigh, still thinking about what she said. How special can this guy be that the whole school is talking about his arrival?... I kept thinking, sitting in the hallway, Broadway High's hallway is not like other highschool's as there are little stools attached to every locker, where girls get blue lockers and guys red. Not just the lockers but everything in this school is practically blue and red. Still in thought, I heard the sound of heels clashing with the glass tiles, knowing fully well who it is.

"What is our Adriana thinking about so intensely?". The head of the cheerleader spouts with confidence I think she's gaining by the flock of sheep at her back(cheerleaders).

"And what is your business with what I'm doing?, either mind your business or walk away". I say, scrolling through my phone like there's no one around me.

"It is my business as the head cheerleader to cheer people up". Layla says causing her herd to snicker in agreement.

"I never knew you were the head of welfare. I'll need an orange juice then". I say giving her a sly look, when I got the reaction I wanted I stood up from the little stool at the side of my locker and got out of the hall way.

"Hey!, stop there!". She shrieks, cos I won't call that a shout. I ignore her and walk away.
Since the beginning of my stay in this school, she had always tried to bully me but nah, I ain't giving her the satisfaction she wants. Instead, I make her go wild and crazy every time she approaches me.
I turn to my right, heading to my last class for the day, only to find Miss Florence talking to a guy I know for sure is not in this school.
I walked past them, mistakenly hearing "yeah, she's the one". Miss Florence's voice said. "He'll be pleased". The guy replied.

'This school is getting more mysterious by the day. I just hope I'm not the "she" in their conversation'. I thought to myself as I continued walking to my class.

*****

"What did you say happened at school today?". My mom asks for the hundredth time.

"Nothing special mom. School just feels weird". I tell her not having the strength to talk much after a hectic and mysterious day. But once she gives me the 'tell me now or else' look. I knew I couldn't run out of this one.

"Fine. I'll tell you, I have a weird feeling about this new student. He's arriving in two weeks and the whole school is preparing lockers,  seats, stationeries,etc for him. I feel like he's not just an ordinary student". I say, looking at nowhere in particular, deep in thoughts.

"Then, who do think this student is?". She asks, walking towards me with the spaghetti we cooked together.

"I don't know. I don't really care but its strange". I say, taking a spoonful of spaghetti straight in my mouth, this action makes my mom tap my hand reminding me to eat like a lady.

"Stop eating like a cow. Eat gently, no rush". She says, and immediately growls as the fork hits my teeth. And I flash a full grin, running away to my room before she scolds me again.

I normally don't care about these kind of things but I'm always curious. I really wanna know who this is, how I wish jasmine was here, we'd have gone to investigate this but its impossible since she's no more. I still haven't forgotten what happened on that fateful day. I will never forget.

After eating, I drift into a deep sleep, forgetting to change into my pajamas and also forgetting to was the dish I used.
That's how the whole week went. Normal school routine, normal days, no change in weather yet, since it was still summertime. My mom continued with her do's and dont's.
Days passed until the anticipated two weeks came. I've never been really excited even for Christmas but I kept my fingers crossed to find out who this Almighty guy is.

I entered into the bathroom and took my bath in seconds and quickly dressed with a high waisted jean, a blue tank top, with a black jacket and a timberland shoe, rushed downstairs taking an apple and car keys.

****"

I parked my car at the only available space just before the 'head cheerleader' came with her car claiming that she saw the spot first, I'm not petty enough to fight with anyone over the parking lot.

"Sorry for you, I ain't parking elsewhere". I say, still parking earning a loud growl from her. I ain't letting anyone spoil my mood,
'Today's the day I meet the so called transfer student'.

~=•=•~

You guys didn't think I'll let her park at that space, did you? Ha! Never.

Some looks my mom gives me, I immediately know what she's saying,lol .

Don't forget to Comment and vote  *hugs*