Chapter 3

^ picture of Jayden ^

After parking, I head straight to my locker and immediately heard the bell. Took my stationeries and headed to class still curious to know whom my new seat partner is. 'Let's see if he's really as great as they claim him to be'. I said to myself.

After getting to class, I still find the space beside me empty. "Hmm". I sigh
'So the almighty guy is tardy'. I went in and took my seat. This morning I'm to have biology but I'm seeing Miss Florence who is my literature teacher. What exactly is wrong cos its not natural for a workaholic to miss his class. Mr Grayson has never once missed his class since I started here.

"Most of you must be curious as to why I'm here instead of Mr Grayson. I'm not here to teach you and he's not sick if that's what you're thinking". She says, making my eye roll cause I think I know where this is going.

A familiar male voice from the back asked "Then why are you here?".

"She's here to introduce me but since I'm here, I'd do the honors". A thick voice boomed, making me turn to the direction of the voice, only to find not just one Greek god but a lot of Greek gods, making it look like I'm in Olympus.

"Who's she supposed to introduce? I thought it was just one person but its a pass since all of you are so cute". One of the slutty cheerleaders purred trying to be sexy but to me she sounded like a donkey. Like why are majority of these cheerleaders sluts.

"I'm Jayden, just moved from Australia to Boulder, and I'm a prince". He says winking at that last word, I think at my direction. I was dumbfounded because he's like the hottest guy I've seen since I was born, and believe me I'm not exaggerating.

"If that's all you may take your seat". Miss Florence said, bowing her head a little as he walked to the seat beside me with another handsomely cute guy. As he was about to sit, he smirked at me, causing me to tear my gaze away from him really fast like I had been shocked.
'Does he really think I'm into him. I'm just admiring you for Christ sakes! There's a difference! '. I exclaim in my head, outwardly rolling my eyes.

"Good morning Miss Stanfield. I'm Prince Jayden's bodyguard, I hope I don't inconvenience you cos I'll always be around". The cute guy behind Mr Smirk says in a very nice tone, I think I like him already.

"Its no problem". I answer still confused as to why I'm being asked this question. I mean, Its none of my business if you're around or not.
The sound of the door brought my attention and I looked behind me, seeing the other Greek gods dispersing. Why did they all come in the first place?.
Immediately they left, I couldn't help but think that some of em where looking at me, this is so creepy.

"Miss Stanfield!". Mr Grayson calls out, bringing me back to earth. I swear I didn't know when this man entered into this class.

"Yes?". I answer trying to be polite.

"Come out here and read on asexual reproduction:binary fusion". He says, scribbling something down on the board. "And explain with the images on the projector". He says smiling.

"Alright Sir". I reply with a sigh, I'm supposed to be used to this because he always tells me to do something during his class.
Standing up, Mr smirk beside me looks at me from my head to toe as if accessing me. I ignore the intense stare and started doing what Mr Grayson asked, when a question came in from a brown haired guy with braces on his teeth (layla's dog:Jimmy)

"Does it take two amoeba's to reproduce?". Jimmy asks.

"I just explained that". I tell him already irritated.

"B b but can you explain further. I don't understand". He says stammering as he was getting death glares from Layla.

"That's your cup of tea. Whether you understand it or not is none of my business. I'm here to read it out, not to teach". I say coming dangerously close to him, shooting him my version of death glare.

"I just came, and I understand. Don't you think your brain is blocked by your stupidity?". Jayden asks Jimmy who's already shaking.
'Ooh, looks like I have an ally'.

Mr Grayson took over and in a while class was over.
"Thanks". I said to Jayden.

"I didn't do it for you. Just can't stand stupidity". He said like no one was there, packing his things.

"Yeah yeah, I don't expect a rich kid to be polite but thank you anyway. You can take it or throw it away.

Jayden's P O V

Yeah, she's beautiful. I thought to myself when I entered the class.
During the class, when that Jimmy boy was trying to make fun of her. She gave him the answer he deserved but I wanted to help her out for an unknown reason and I did.

"Yeah yeah, I don't expect a rich kid yo be polite. But thank you anyway. You can take it or throw it away". She said cheerfully, leaving the class before this swarm of bees enveloped me. By this I mean all the girls in this class just rushed to my table asking me multiple questions that I couldn't answer all at once. I'm so thankful I had Chris here with me. At least he was able to stop them from tearing my clothes.

My mind kept thinking back to Adriana. A normal girl would've been upset by what I said but it didn't affect her at all. Hmm, I like that.

~=•=•~

Someone said my Jayden is old ... Nah! He's perfect,there's a story behind that face...read on!!!

Lol... The suspense wasn't worth it. I know u guys must have been waiting to know who the new guy will be and it wasn't that special. Forgive me 🙏😁
I might not be able to update for a while (a week). I have exams, pls bear with me 🙏, my lovely readers ❤️. If I get the chance during the week, I'll update.