chapter one

"dahyun ! are you going to wake up or not ?" her mother twist the doorknob and enter the room to see, dahyun still lying on the bed with blanket covering her body

"dahyun, wake up" her mother softly tapped her shoulder but no movements coming from her. her mother sighed and pulled her hair.

"what time is it ?" she sat up straight and blinked her eyes many times due to the sunlight that hit her face.

"it's nine in the morning kim dahyun" her mother stood up and left the room after that. dahyun moved her head to her mother direction.

"then why did you wake me up ?" before she could get any answer, her mother left the room already.

"we have lunch with dad remember ?" taehyung answer out of nowhere. "what time ?" he let out a big sighed and just shake his head.

"why did you ask so many questions ? just go and get ready quickly can you ?" dahyun pout and lazily get off from the bed. she grabbed her towel and entered the bathroom.

"take a quick shower dahyun, we're late. later your father will get mad at us" her mother spoke while cleaning a mess in dahyun's room.

"yes I know" dahyun shouted back from inside the bathroom.

after a few minutes, she walked out from the bathroom and picked a dress to wear. "why all these dresses so lame ? just lunch right ? I will wear this one"

she got changed and did her make up. she looked at the mirror for the last time before left her room.

she looked like this :

"are you done ? mom is waiting inside the car

"are you done ? mom is waiting inside the car. let's go" she nodded and they both walked downstairs. they got into the car and left the house afterwards.

"why he suddenly want us to have lunch with him mom ?" dahyun is the first one who started the conversation. her mother shrugged her shoulder while looking at her phone screen.

"phone is more important than me I see" dahyun turned her head towards the window and enjoy the scenery.

it took thirty minutes to arrive at the place. "this place looked so fancy !" she looked around with her jaw dropped.

"let's go in" they both nodded and followed their mother's lead.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue