chapter nine

"stop calling me that" I smirked and louder my voice a little bit more

"hey ! it's annoying you know" he said and rolled his eyes. "then you called me dubu ? you thinks that's not annoying to me ?" he sighed and looked away.

"its fair you know. I called you mochi you called me dubu" he facepalmed and take a sipped of his coffee.

"are you mad mochi ? I guess you are" then I laughed even more. I just cannot with his reaction. it is hilarious.

we finished our food then went to the mall straight away. "my mother said, we should buy ring first" I nodded and we both walked towards the ring shop.

after both of us choose the rings we want, we went to the dress and coat shop after that.

"what time is it ?" I asked jimin since he is the one who wearing a watch. "it's one o'clock"

"no wonder I felt hungry. it's a lunch time" he frowned and looked at me. "you want to eat first ? then let's go" we both walked around the mall to find place to eat.

on our way, a girl walked towards jimin's direction and approached him. "jimin !" she smile and jimin looked at her without any emotion.

"what are you doing here ?" he asked while did not dare to look at her face.

"it's mall ! what do you expect ?" she chuckled then stopped when she realized I was standing next to jimin.

"uh who is she ?" she looked and waited for jimin to give a respond towards her question.

"dahyun, this is jennie and jennie this is dahyun" I smile to show some respect. she shaked her head then get back to jimin.

"what are you doing here jimin ?"

"bought some stuff" he answered still not looking at her. I walked away from them.

jimin's pov

"what stuff ?" I looked at dahyun's who are slowly walked away.

"just stuff okay ? why so many questions ?" she get closer to me and hugged my arm. "can I join you ?" I looked at her pretending that I did not hear her.

"you heard me let's go" she started to walked and her arm still hugging my arm.

"let's find dahyun first" she looked at me annoyingly and I rolled my eyes. "do we have to ?" I nodded at slowly take away my arm.

I saw dahyun's entered a book store. "you wanna come right ? let's go I saw her entering the book store" I lead the way and leaving her behind.

she groaned in frustration and walked behind me. "dahyun ! let's go" she turned her head to the side and nodded. she put the book back and exist the book store.

"where is jennie ? is she joining us ?" I did not get to answer her question and got cut. "yes I am you got any problem ?" she smile and grabbed my arm again.

"nope I was just asking to make sure. we probably should go now cause I am so hungry" dahyun turned around and walked away.

her action seem so strange after met jennie. is she jealous ? I think she is ? I do not know about girls feeling though.

there is two different type of girls here. the first one is so clingy and the other one does not care about her surroundings.

"jimin, are we going ? you thought so much" I back to my sense and nodded.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue