chapter four

jimin lift his head before spoke

jimin lift his head before spoke. "okay I agree with it" wow what was that ? am I supposed to agree too ?

everyone looked at me and waiting for my answer. I sighed and nodded. they planned the date afterwards while jimin and I stayed silent.

"the date is this saturday" I looked at my father and just go with the flow. "jimin will take dahyun to buy some stuff this wednesday" mrs park added and jimin looked at her in disbelief.

"okay mom !" he sighed and rolled his eyes.

jimin's pov

why should I take her out though. this is so frustrating.

"good luck brother" jihyo whispered to my ear, teasing me. I did not say any words and just ignored her.

"we are settled then. again jimin don't forget to take dahyun out this wednesday" I nodded and all of us stood up to left the place.

dahyun's pov

we shook hands and went back home. I was looking at the window along the way home.

as soon as we arrived, I got out of the car and straight away walked into my room.

I locked the door and called chaeyoung. "yes dahyun ?" she picked up the call right away. "are you free tomorrow ? want to meet up ?" chaeyoung silent for a moment then answer.

"I think i'm free tomorrow"

"okay meet you tomorrow" I hang up the call and laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and my eyes started to close slowly.

timeskip

"little sis ! mom called you to eat dinner" taehyung knocked on the door waiting for an answer from me.

I opened my eyes and thought for a moment. "I will come down later ! eat without me" taehyung twist the doorknob but it's locked.

"she want you now ! open the door dahyun" I whined and got off from the bed. I opened the door and looked at him.

"I'm still on this dress let me take a shower" taehyung shake his head and sighed. "I will tell mom, go and take a quick shower" I nodded and close the door after that.

timeskip

"what took so long for you to come down ?" my father spoke as soon as he saw me walking down the stairs.

"sorry" I replied and take sit. taehyung looked at me and I looked back.

"eat before it gets cool" we all started to eat. the atmosphere was quiet and awkward. I quickly ate my food and went to my room after that.

timeskip the next morning

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I'm supposed to meet chaeyoung at twelve but guess what ? I woke up earlier than the time.

"it was nine in the morning ! ugh" I laid back and tried to fall asleep but failed so I decided to just get ready early.

I did my morning routine, wear something casual and walked out of my room after i'm done.

"where you going ?" my brother asked as soon as he saw me walked out of my room.

"meet chaeyoung" he nodded, then both of us walked downstairs together. mom looked at us and smile.

"early huh ?" she said while preparing the breakfast. I nodded and take a sit.

"where you going dahyun ?" my mother asked me after she settled down the breakfast preparation. I finished munching my food then replied her.

"meet up with chaeyoung" she nodded and started to eat.

after I done eating, I sat on the sofa watching some movies while waiting for the time to reach eleven.

"want some ?" my brother offered me a bowl of fruits. I shake my head, he sat beside me and watching the movie together.

I fell asleep while watching the movie. "dahyun, it's eleven o'clock already" my brother woke me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and stretched my body.

"bye" I simply said and walked out from the house straight to my car.

timeskip

I waited for chaeyoung in the cafe, then after a few minutes she came. "long time no see" we greet each other.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue