chapter five

"what's up ?" chaeyoung started the conversation after she sat down on the chair in front of dahyun

"did you know something happened yesterday and you won't believe it if I told you" chaeyoung stop drinking her coffee and looked at dahyun.

"what ?" chaeyoung asked right away. "I need to get married with a random guy I didn't even know" chaeyoung eyes widened in disbelief.

"no way ? what ?! who asked you to ?" she asked in a shocked tone. "my father. yesterday we had lunch with the guy's family" chaeyoung nodded as an answer.

"don't worry dahyun, if he hurt you I will come after him" she simply said it and ate her cake.

"that's so brutal" we both laughed and talked about other stuff after that.

"what are you going to do after this ?" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulder. "shopping ? I
guess " chaeyoung nodded. "we should ! let's go"

we both stood up to leave the place, but then chaeyoung's phone ringing. she picked up the call. after a few seconds she ended the call and looked at me.

"dahyun, I can't go shopping with you, my mother call me and wanted me to come home right now" I nodded before say anything.

"it's okay maybe next time ?"

"next time, of course I will make sure we will ! bye !" she hugged me before left the cafe. I sat back at the chair and stayed there a little longer.

after a few minutes, I got up and paid for the coffee. I then left the cafe after that. before I could walked out of the cafe, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I bowed at him.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue