chapter three

"we are here, because we wanted to tell you that jimin and dahyun need to get married" I choked on my drink

"what ?!" both of us, jimin and I shouted at the same time. I was so shocked and did not know what to react.

my brother looked at me. "what ?!" he smile and frowned in confusion. "I thought you're going to cry" I glared at him.

suddenly, jimin stood up and slammed the table. "why did I need to marry her ? I don't even know her" I was startled and did not know what to say.

"jimin sit down and relax. we're going to explain everything" mrs park replied in a soft tone. he looked at his mother and sat.

"mr kim and I worked for almost eight years. we want our relationship to break so we decided to be a family" my father explained and I finally had something to say.

"but dad, taehyung is here. he's older than me" I tried to convince them to not make me marry that guy.

"dahyun your brother still studying" I sighed and  just shut my mouth back.

"she's our grandma mom" I looked at him. "shut up ! I don't want to marry him mom" I whined.

then jimin continue "mom I had a girlfriend remember ?" oh he had a girlfriend, did he had to tell all of us ? I had no interest in knowing it.

"you still with her ? she cheated on you twice" my eyes widened and controlled my laughter. "what so funny ?" he asked me and I shake my head.

jimin glared at his sister and down. "just agree with dad, we don't want him to get sick again" jihyo said in a low voice but I can clearly heard her.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue