chapter two

after a few steps of walking, they found the place they supposed to meet their father

"uh madam can I know the table under what name ?"

dahyun's pov

mom told the girl father's name and we all walked inside. the girl then showed us father's table and I can see that there is another family sitting on the same table.

"who are they ?"

we walked towards the table and greet them. I was looking at each one of them. the girl looks so pretty meanwhile the guy, he is busy playing with his phone so I cannot see his face clearly.

"you guys are late, sit" my father said in a low voice. my brother and I sit on the chair at the same time. I supposed to sit beside that unknown guy but decided to change with my brother.

my father started the conversation. "mr and mrs park, this is dahyun and taehyung" we both stood up and shook our hands with them. they smile at us and we both sit back at the chair.

"your son and your daughter both are so attractive" they let out a small chuckled so do us even though it is a little bit awkward to me.

"let me introduce ours. this is jihyo and jimin" jihyo looked at me and smile. I smile back and both shook hands. "you look so cute in that dress" she whispered at my ears.

I let out a small giggles before reply. "you're cuter and prettier though"

jimin was still on his phone and does not give a damn about his surroundings. it is just my thought though. why do he had to be like that ? he's not cool I swear.

"jimin, stopped playing with your phone and greet them" he sighed, then put his phone down and looked at me. I give him want but don't want to smile reaction. he raised his eyebrows and looked away.

"nice to meet you guys I guess" he stood up and took out his hand for a shake.

"okay we're settle then. let's eat" we all started to enjoying our dishes. I still had no idea why we were here.

"hey ! did you know why we are here ?" jihyo whispered at my ears and loud enough for me to hear. I turned my head to her direction. "I also don't know why we are here"

jimin kinda hear the conversation, so he looked at both of us. I looked at him back and he rolled his eyes towards me.

"what the"

"did you guys had any idea in you mind why we meet up today ?" my father spoke and all eyes on him except mom, mr and mrs park.

"no. why we're here ?" my brother asked out of curiosity.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue