chapter six

"it's fine I go in first" he bowed back

"it's fine I go in first" he bowed back. I didn't saw his face because he was wearing a mask and sunglasses. I just shrugged it off and walked towards my car.

jimin's pov

dahyun's mother told me that she's here and now where the hell is she ? I looked around then I remembered the girl I bumped into.

"that's dahyun ?" I mumbled at myself and ran out of the cafe. I saw she was walking towards her car while searching for the key inside her bag.

I ran towards her and approached her once I got near. she turned around and widened her eyes. "jimin ! what are you doing here ?" I rolled my eyes before answering.

"I came here to pick you up" she frowned in confusion. "why ?" she asked right away.

"my mother forced me to pick you up here, she had something to discuss with you. can you just come with me and stop asking so many questions" she blinked her eyes no knowing what to do.

"but I had a car with me ?" she finally let out some words. "then just followed my lead, I will go and take my car" she nodded and get into the car. I ran away towards my car.

timeskip

I was leading the way to my house. after a few minutes we arrived. she park her car besides mine and get out of the car after that.

"this is your house ?" I nodded at her stupid question. "then who's house is this ?" she looked at me in a cynical way.

"come on let's get in" she turned around and walked towards the entrance door. she pushed the bell button and someone opened the door revealed my mother.

"dahyun ! you're here ! come in" she opened the door wide to let dahyun's and I in.

as soon as we got in, my mother grabbed dahyun's hand and brought her towards the kitchen.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue