Part 11- The talk

SHAYLA

"Bae I'm going to go inside and make sure it's safe alright"-Jay said while turning into a parking spot.

"Jay why are you being so overprotective?" I said while giving him a confused look.

"After what just happened, I am hundred times more protective now" he said being serious.

"Alright, do what you gotta do babe"

"Why does the sign say 'business'?"-Jay

"Maybe he bought it out like all rich people do, just try knocking maybe?" I said while holding up my hands and shrugged my shoulders.

He got out the car and went to knock on the door, he stood and waited until a lady brought him in.

It had been 15 minutes and I beginning to get worried, so I got out Jay's car, walked up to the restaurant door, and knocked on it. The same lady slightly opened the door, she had brown eyes and straight blonde hair, small lips, wearing a blue short skirt, and white crop top peeking out, she spoke to me.

"What are you here for, can't you see the sign says business?"The lady said with edge to her voice, I can already tell she doesn't like me and we don't know each other.

"Woah cut the attitude, and yes I can read, now let me in"

"Look BITCH THE SIGN SAYS BUSINESS, NO FOOD FATTY" the lady yelled at me.

First this bitch had the nerve to call me a bitch and then a fatty

I cocked my right hand balling it into a fist and pushed it right back against her face.
She fell and I walk right in proud of myself.

I began to look around the small restaurant for Jay. I heard yelling coming from my left and started to walk towards it. Jay and Hunter we're arguing about something with Hunter's back to me and then they stopped, Hunter turned around and look at me.

"Jay what's going on?"

"Love, let's talk"-Hunter said while holding out his hand to the seat Jay was sitting in.

"I'll be right across" he pointed to the seat on the other side of the restaurant where me and Hunter's conservation couldn't be heard. He left to go take his seat and I went to go take mine, in front of Hunter.

"So tell me, what did you want to talk about?"

But before he could get a word in the same lady that was at the door came to walk up to me, she had a bad bruise on her eye that look like it was fading by the moment.

"You bitc-" she was going to slap me but Hunter grab her arm so fast and looked her square in the eye, his eyes were the same color as they were this morning, black taking over the white part of his eyes until it was complete darkness.

I'll admit it was sexy but strange

The lady bowed her head and Hunter let her walk off. Hunter sat back down and his eyes turning back to the same blue eyes. He gave me a look like "wanna tell me what that was about"

"Umm she wouldn't let me in and called me out of my name so I punched her right in the eye and let myself in"

He looked impressed and then angry , then back to his calm self.

"I wanted to apologise for earlier"-Hunter said with sorrow in his eyes. "Is your wrist okay?"

"Yea but the one Ceil grabbed still hurts"

"What did he do"-Hunter said while furrowing his eyebrows and balling up his fist.

"I told him our relationship is over and I had no feelings for him from the beginning and it was like a switch for him that had just been flipped, he tried to make me stay and tell him that I had feelings for him, but all in the end Jay saved me" i said remembering what happened earlier.

Hunter's eyes turned black again and his skin started to show veins all up his arms and neck. He stood and then I stood.

"No, do whatever your going to do after we're done" I said while grabbing his hand.

He pulled me to his chest, I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned in and was breathing in my scent from my neck.

Damn that was a turn on

My core started to throb. Hunter brought his hand to the back of my head bringing me in to his lips. I felt that electricity again and I loved it.

He nippled on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, his tongue darting straight in my mouth. Tasting his minty tongue was amazing, his other hand cupped one of my butt checks and squeezed it. I moaned lightly.

My hands started to make way on their own. My right hand went under his black long sleeve shirt and the other behind his neck bringing him as close as we can get. I started to really ache for him, I wanted him inside me.

"Come down over there!"-Jay said eyeing us both.

I chuckled and told Jay alright, then sat down.

"Sit down Hunter"I said smiling and blushing at what we were doing. He sat down in his seat.

"Hunter tell me what is with your eyes"

It's happened too many times for me to just shrug it off

"You want to know, love" his eyes gleamed with amusement.

"Yes"I said leaning in.

"Does it scare you?"-Hunter

"No it doesn't"

It's a turn on babe

"They changed with my emotions"-Hunter

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm a monster, love"

Please Follow, Vote and comment! (Author 😘)