Part 15-Ceil's Pov

CEIL

I was put in the hospital for my brain injury of a concussion. Yesterday I was tossed outside of my home and thrown to the ground like trash. It was the white boy in my class.

Fucking piece of shit

I remember him yelling at me about touching what was his and knocking me out. My worried mom called the ambulance and here I am.

I will get him back

Ugh

He thinks he can just do that to me and get away with it, having my mom worry and shit

Wait

Wait

Wait

What day is it?

Just then my mom walks in the hospital room.

"Hey, are you okay?" She said as she rushed to the hospital couch and sat down the pan of my favorite banana nut muffins. She came to my side and held my hand.

"I'm fine, now what day is it"

"Baby you were out for a day and it's Saturday" she said as her face changed into a concern look, "why ?"

"I need to get somewhere"

"No, no, no, look I don't know what is going on with you but you were injured so none of whatever you have to do" she said sternly but I was not going to let her stand in the way.

"No if I say I need to go somewhere then I'll go, besides my girlfriend's birthday party is today and I'm going" I said a little pissed at that she thinks she can stop as getting out of the bed and heading to the hospital couch and picked up the clothes she had for me, changed, grabbed the three out of four muffins she brought, and left without another word.

I headed to the jewelry store to pick out a gift for Shayla. I know she didn't mean what she said the other day because she likes me and just playing with me.

I smiled as I began to pay for the bracelet, ear rings and another necklace for her.

"Girlfriend?" the cashier asked me.

"Well its I-want-to-make-up presents and for her birthday" I said as my smile got bigger.

"Mmmhmmm"she checked me out and told me good luck.

I was running out of time before the party to began but I still had to buy something to wear because I wanted to look nice for getting my girl back.

After I bought my clothes I put them on at the store, headed to my car and drove to the location of the party.

**********************************************************************************

I made it to the party and the house was booming with people drinking and dancing.

I clutch the gift I got for Shayla and began looking for her through the rough crowd of drunk people.

I know it's short but it's just the way it had to be for the story, so Please Vote, Follow, and Comment on my things. (Author 😘)