Part 43: White room

I'm probably just going to be adding random music throughout my chapters.

P.S. hope you are loving the book! Okay I'm done now enjoy 😉

SHAYLA

I push him off of me and walk out of the kitchen, I hear his heavy steps behind me.  I turn right back around, I stop so suddenly, he almost runs into me.

"Stop following and leave me alone" I want to be left alone to figure out how to get out of here and get a plan b thing or something because I really don't want to have his baby or I should just pray and hope his seed don't make it to my egg.
"I will have your heart eventually so for now I will leave you be, but I will still have an eye out" I roll my eyes and mutter I hope you have an heart attack and he walks off and he voices that he heard me, I flipped a bird at his back.
I decided to walk around and try to find a way to get out of this situation when it's the right time. Following out the kitchen the living room was next , the decoration was wooden walls and dark simple furniture to complete the room. I march to the front door and it was bolted shut. Based on my exploration it was a couple more windows and they all had a lock on it but I look out of one and there was a car parked in the back of the house, it was a black corvette. I put the car idea to the back of my head for now and continued on, there were more rooms, some locked other weren't, and the ones I could open was another guest room or dining room but the one room that really shook me was the white room up stairs. It had a crib in it with rocking chair on the other side of the room and a bookshelf with baby books and diapers on a small table beside the crib, small stuff animals lay on the crib and white rug on the floor.

This boy was planning on having a whole family and he was ready

I walked to the small table and pushed everything off, I lift the table throwing it at the crib, the crib side breaks. I walked towards the bookshelf and throw the books one by one across the room. I throw one at the window in the room and it doesn't break.

"Hey! What are y-" I continue as I see him marched towards me from the corner of me eye, I turn at and aim the books at him, I keep going as he dodges them, he grabs the last book in my hand and carefully sets it down. By this time tears have already made their appearance down my face and neck, just when I thought I didn't have any more as I sob. He tries to grab hold of me but I fight him.

It's his fault

It's his fault

It's his fault

It's all his

I hate this nightmare

I don't think Hunter will find me

My thoughts are silenced when his hands are on me again and I am shoved against the wall as his hands hold on to me wrists. "Shayla,....." he starts off "....you're making it hard not to hurt you, because I am so close to just banding you up during the whole time it takes until a baby has first cried out of the womb." He states as he stares into my eyes. I shake my head "I don't want this" I continue to shake my head, I start sliding down the wall and he lets me go. "You do want this, I just know you do and we will be a family" he walks out the room.

I sit for a while and finally get up and walk out the room and back to the room I first woke up in. I get in the bed, not wanting to do anything I lay there waiting.

Waiting for what? I'm not sure

I let sleep take over me.

****

HUNTER

Everyone was caught up after my announcement about Shayla and if anyone had any ideas was to let me know. I requested to speak to Olivia, she was the leader of her small group of witches that joined our pack, she was also the only one to get random visions about things important. She stayed here in Alaska when I decided to split the pack.

She walked up to me with her red hair and sliver eyes , she smiled , as she got closer you could see her freckles that ran across her cheeks and nose. She had her bag with her, she had a notebook in the there to help her remember her visions , she would draw them as they came. She bows to me and I nod, she rises. "I have a couple for you Alpha while you were gone" she takes out her notebook and flips backs couple of pages. The first one was a drawing of me and Shayla during our first kiss back at the mansion. She flips to the next one where we were at Jay's house and his mother was gripping Shayla in the basement before they disappeared. The next was Shayla crying against the wall and held up by no other than Ceil, his eyes looked different, I point at his eyes "Can you tell me what color his eyes were Olivia?" She looked up and closed her eyes as if she was trying to remember. "They were a red color" she states. I looked at the picture some more and the room they were in seemed like one for a baby but it looked destroyed, there was also a window in the drawing with detailed background, it looked to be snow. I point at the window " it's snowing isn't it?" And Olivia nods. At least I know they are somewhere cold.

What the hell was she doing in a nursery room for a baby?

Mark - .............

My wolf was silent but worried, I have to find her quickly.

Please vote, comment, and follow !(Author😘)