Part 19- He rips my beautiful dress

SHAYLA

"More....." I begged him.

He grabbed both of my shoulders and push me flat on my back as I went down with an ompf.

He moved to position himself sitting up on his knees while holding on to my waist.

His fingers glided along the front of my dress like he was admiring it.

"Sorry" his deep, handsome voice apologized.

I suddenly felt air bush against my body so I looked down, I realized my dress was gone .

Wow there my dress is, in the fucking corner and ripped to shreds

I actually loved that dress

Well its seems my dress wasn't the lonely thing he ripped off

I saw my strapless bra go flying in the corner right after my dress.

At least that wasn't ripped

I looked my baby right in the eyes with a serious look on my face "you are going to buy me some new clothes" as his hands roamed up from my stomach to my breasts giving them a nice grip.

He plucked my nipple, I suck in my breath.

"My pleasure.."

He raised his hands to grip my knees and spreading my legs apart.

"Fuck..."I said shocked by his sudden lick on my clit.

He licked again and again, he continued with a slightly fast rhythm lapping my clit. I moaned as my fingers were holding dangerously on to his bed.

So much pleasure

He is dangerous

He paused to say "Louder"as he attacked my clit again with his lips.

"Fucking make me...." I said daringly.

"Holy Shit!" I screamed as he put a finger inside me, my scream was so high-pitched

No one has ever done this to me before

This nigga is controlling my body

He continued to smooth his finger in and out of me while his lips still attacked my clit.

I soon felt some intense build up of pleasure. The feeling just kept building and building up. Hunter surprised me by adding another finger, he sat up to look me right in the eyes as he continued to assault my lady part with his fingers.

I think Hunter's wolf was talking to me but I was too into building up my high and there it was

"....H...." I was trying to call out to Hunter but no sound came out and now I know his fingers are probably covered in my juices.

I was still high on pleasure when I saw Hunter's wolf lick his fingers that were just inside of me.

Damn that's sexy

My vision was starting to get blurry and I know I was going to sleep for a while.

"Sleep.."I heard Hunter say before I was knocked out.

****************************************************************************

I woke up to the smell of bacon, sausage oil smell.

I felt a arms weight on me and looked down.

Hunter's arm was wrap around me and plus I had no clothes on.

I need a shower and clothes

I slowly pushed the covers we were under off of me, tried to slide out the bed but I was snuggled to Hunter's body tighter as he let out a growl.

"No" he growled out and I can tell he is back to his normal self.

I turned my body to his beautiful sculptured face by the Gods.

"I need a shower" I pleaded.

"Later"

"Please and I need clothes"

"Later"

"Hunter" I spoke seriously.

"No"

I brought my face closer to his and kiss his lips. He returned my kiss but harder. I kiss back with just as much passion.

"Shower, please"

"Im coming too"

I got out the bed "No" I said.

"What do you mean 'no'"?

"I said what I said, so no" I walk into his bathroom after that. I expected no less than for his bathroom to be huge and gorgeous.

Well no need to take my clothes off when that are already gone

I turned the water to hot and began showering.

"Hunter!" I called out, he was in the bathroom in a flash.

"Yes, love?"

"Do you have some sweat pants and big shirt?"

"Yes I do, love"

"Could you bring it to me and my bra you have on the floor, also a towel" there was silence for a minute as I cut the water off.

"Here, love" he said as he walked back into the bathroom with the things I ask him for, he handled me the towel first.

After I got dressed I headed back into his room.

"I used your toothbrush" I smiled innocently at him.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him kissing my lips.

"It's fine love, I'm going to shower" he said as he let me go, and walked into the bathroom.

I looked for my phone and found it on his dresser. I had 4 missed calls from my mom and 2 from Jay.

I decided to text them both letting them know I will be home in 2-4 hours. My mother replied with " You only have two hours" and Jay said " I'll meet you at your house and we are going to talk"

I sat my phone down as Hunter came out the bathroom and I began to see my fantasy come to life. He walked out with water still dropping from his toned, strong, and handsome body a way different look from back when he was not so strong but I still had a crush on him then. His towel was dangerously low where I can see his v-line leading to 😉.

I could have sworn I felt myself drool from the lovely sight.

"Love?"

"...huh?....yeah...yeah what is it?" I stop staring and looked up to him.

"Come get me if you want me"

"Ummm... No" I hopped up "get dress so we can go "

"Yes, love"

After Hunter got done getting dress, we headed downstairs to kitchen where I smell food earlier.