Part 46:The colorful marble

Don't come for my mistakes, it is unedited (Author 😘).

HUNTER

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Olivia nods. "Especially if Luke demands"
"Yes Alpha" Olivia straightens her stance.
"I want to meet this person immediately please" Olivia nods and walks off.

What should I send to her?
Can this person really do what they say?
Can I trust this person?

***

I sat in my office waiting for Olivia and thinking what would be best to send her.

A note maybe?

Then I look up to see someone enter my office and another in a dark cloak.

"Alpha" it's Olivia, "this is the witch i was telling you about"
The witch does remove her hood and move but a knock heard throughout the room from the door.

"Who is it?" I ask, but the person doesn't respond but the door opens and  Jay walks in.
"Hey" he says and sits down in a chair beside my desk.
"So Jay this is Olivia from my pack, she can see visions and she draws them in her notebook, she said she found someone, a witch that specializes in transportation, she can transport something into the vision that Olivia drew" I inform Jay of what's about to happen.
"I know because the witch is-" and the witch takes off her hood. "-my mother" and we see that the witch in the room is Ms. Homes.
"What the fuck Jay she was the one who help take her!"I push my chair back hard as I stood.
Jay stands up too, " I know but she is going to make it up, isn't that right mother?" Jay looks to his mother.
"Isn't that right?" He raises his voice more, his mother just nods.
" Why the hell is she trying to help now?"
"Oh she's not willingly but there is a spell on her that's making her do what I want, as long as I'm alive the spell stays, the funny thing is she always thought I knew just basic spells but I've kept this one hidden but get on with how to help Shayla" Jay looks to me
"Well I say just send her to go get her" I point to his mother.
"Can't you just transport yourself mother?" Jay talk to his mom.
"No I can't" she finally talks, "I can't send myself threw the picture because I haven't been there before but I can send things like objects through it" she finishes.
"Well send one of those things you use to take her from me" I tell her
"What? A capbyn?" She responds
"I'm guessing that's it" I say not really knowing what a capbyn is.
"Yes mother send that"
"Olivia take out your notebook and open to the page" I say to her and she grabs it out her bag and opens it to the page, Jay's mother reaches into her pocket and pulls out a marble.
"Vectus Imita" Jay's mother speaks the spell and the page on Olivia's notebook begins to glow, with the marble in her hand she reaches through the page and begins her hand back out without the marble and the light disappears. "It is done" she looks to her son, "now release the spell baby, I have done my deed" she smiles at her son. Jay doesn't buy the smile, "no mother, I don't think I'm done" Jay doesn't release the spell.
"I hope she gets to it before the psycho" Jay states. I nod wishing for the same thing.

SHAYLA

I awake from the nap and Ceil still isn't here but there is a little puppy sleeping beside me. I put my hand on the all golden brown dog and it immediately wakes up, licking my hand. A smile begins to shine on my face.

You cant fall for it!

It's all a trick

My conscious speaks to me, I try to listen to it but the puppy immediately takes my heart. I decide to get up and take a walk around the house and the puppy follows my trail. I first walk into the kitchen and there is warm food on the counter, so I'm guessing he was just here recently. I look into the bag of food and find my steak and potatoes and everything else. I then hear the dog wine so I look around the kitchen and find a bag of dog food beside two bowls with a blue collar in front. I walk over grab the bag of food pour it into one bowl and some water in the other, and while the dog was eating I put the blue collar on the dog's neck and move on to eat but I wanted to keep walking around first.

I walk around the house finding no way to escape this until I was in front of the door to the white room, I was kinda avoiding this room but my gut is telling me to go inside of it. I open the door and step in.

" The room was fixed?" I say more to my self and I look around, there is something small on the bookshelf of baby books, it's a marble of different colors.

It's the marble the witch used

I grab the marble and hide it in my bra quickly.
"Shayla I'm back" Ceil whispers in my ear and I jump for dear life. I wasn't sure if he saw me grab it.

Play it cool

"I see you are back now move away from me" I walk from him.

I need him to leave

I turn back around to face him, "Ceil there is one more thing I need and if you get this for me then I'll give you my best kiss" I tell him and I see the determination in his eyes.

"I'm not repeating myself so listen closely, I want a giant black stuff bear with my name on the back" he smiles and walks out the room, I wait a few seconds and rush to the closer in the other room and change into very warm clothes but as I change I feel weak and by the fine I'm done I'm sweating but I'm cold at the same time,my body is moving slower.

I have to push through this

I go down stairs with a blanket and wrap it around the dog that's sleeping on the floor. With the dog in my arms I take out he marble in my bra and crash it thinking of Hunter's pack, me and the dog both turn to smoke.

That is all for today guys and I hope everyone is safe because corona ain't playing out here. I will also try to get another chapter out to you guys soon. I do appreciate all the lovely votes and follows and the nice comments, keep doing those for me, I appreciate them so much. Thank you again! (Author😘).