chapter five

aaron
her lips were the best thing i had ever tasted. the mix of alcohol and her cherry chapstick lingered on my tongue as we broke off from the kiss, both of us turning red.

the crowd cheered, and proceeded to play the game. i spun the bottle, and it landed on gilbert. goddamn. "truth or dare?" i asked, giving a small smile. "imma go easy, truth bro."

"uh, what did you think about the makeout?" honestly, i'm worried he's pissed about this. might as well know. "honestly aaron, knowing you're gabbie's first, puts ease in me. you're a great kid." just as he finished, i felt a weight on my arm.

i looked back beside me to see gabriella asleep, so instinctively, i put my arm around her. now i wasn't as worried that gilbert might charge at me any moment.

more spins, countless truths and drastic dares were made, and we had to skip gabbie a couple of times because she's sleeping, obviously.

"okay, enough truth or dare. next up, seven minutes!" this game is the devil's game, i should tell you. it could go either very good, or very bad. "okay, since i have a girl and she's not here, i'll be doing the pairs." harry once again stated.

"uh, stephanie and gilbert," he and his date stood up and went to a closet of whoever's house this is. i think it's joey's. "let's switch things up. valentina and aaron," my head snapped to him, with a look of doubt, because he knows damn well i hate that bitch.

she's my ex.

"and joey with our little sleeping beauty over here." i furrowed my eyebrows and shared a look with brandon. i'm pretty sure he's got the same thought i have.

what the fuck?

i shook gabriella awake, and she sat up, looking lost before returning back to her natural beautiful self. "you got seven minutes," i exclaimed, followed by a scoff, "she seemed affected by it.

"aren't you happy?" she whispered, as the other couple stood up from the floor, "no because i got my ex, and you got joey." "joey? who's that?"

gabriella
"hey sleeping beauty," i looked over to see none other that joseph birlem standing in front of me, i craned my head upwards to look at him, as i stayed seated on the floor, "you coming or not?"

he's joey? oh, what a nickname.

quietly, i stood up, but wobbled. i guess the drink did have an effect on me. a hand grasped around my arm, which held me up. i thought it was aaron, but i guess not because as i looked over whoever this guy is, i see him walking with valentina.

she's the ex? oh god. so that means...

i looked up to the guy's face to meet joseph's face staring down at me with the most confused look. i knew what i was doing, but i can't seem to control myself. i flashed a smile at him, as i feel myself falling asleep again.

"we don't got all night, guys. chop chop!" someone spoke, before joseph spoke, and guided me somewhere.

"you better be thankful i'm letting you in my room, nerd." he exclaimed, as he opened and closed the door. i have not done seven minutes in heaven in my entire life, but i have heard of it.

and from what i recall with my drunk mind, you do things i sure as hell won't. not with this guy at least.

joseph
gilbert's sister started to wobble her way to my bed, and plopped down on her stomach. her hair covered her face, which made her look more like dead that asleep.

i took steps toward her, and sat on the carpeted floor beside the bed, next to her. something about this girl's personality sparked an interest in me. i brushed the hair out of her face, and she seemed so at peace.

the bright light of my room made it easier to examine her. she had specs of freckles across her cheeks as a drunk pinkish blush laid over it. her lips were bubblegum pink, and her long lashes framed her closed eyes.

my phone made a ding, which indicated that i had a text message. i fished it out of my pocket, and saw harry's name.

harold | dude i bet my car and 500 bucks you can't make her fall for you 😏

me | ofc i can

harold | then why dont u do it?

me | yo she might be fine but aaron's my man bro
me | can't do that to his girl man. i got more dignity than that

harold | they just made out. there's nothing goin on between the two bro
harold | besides, valentina and aaron getting it on brroooooooo

me | fuck
me | what the actual fuck? i can hear them
me | dude ugh fuck no way
me | aight bet

harold | that's my man
harold | okay you got til the enda the year which will be 4 and a half months.
harold | good luck

gabriella started to shift on my bed and her sweater came off of being tucked, showing a bit of her stomach and her skirt rised a bit. i glanced at my alarm clock, and it flashed 12:42 am.

but is she really that drunk? thank god i didn't drink.

i went to my closet and got a sweatshirt out. it was my pink fila one. i quickly sat on the bed and with a bit of difficulty, had changed her top. if she ever wonders how she got changed, she'd probably smack the shit out of me but i didn't care.

i threw her sweater on my hamper and decided to take her home already. she seems very intoxicated. i knew where gilbert's house was, so it would be easy.

i wrapped her limp arm over my head and swung it over my neck, as i wrapped my arm on her waist and under her knees. i lifted her up and she was surprisingly very light.

the sweater reached down her legs longer than her actual skirt so it was all good. her head leaned on my shoulder as i walked out of my room, and into the loft/balcony.

people sat on their phone, and neither gilbert, aaron or valentina were out yet. "harry, just tell gilbert i took his twin home." he looked up, and flashed an evil grin, but honestly, i'm pissed about what he told me about val.

i gave him my middle finger before taking my keys and going down the stairs to take this girl home.