chapter seven

gabriella
upon waking up, i was greeted my an unfamiliar scent under me. when did my pillow start smelling like a boy?

then everything, and i mean everything poured into me.

i quickly sat up, and looked down to where i used to lie earlier, and i did in fact saw joseph birlem sleeping peacefully.

oh god. what if we did something?

no no no. we had seven minutes! oh shit! no!

"calm down," i heard a raspy chuckle and saw joseph already awake, but his eyes were just the smallest bit open.

"we didn't do anything. i don't know how much you drank but you sure did look drunk, babe." he sat up.

babe?

"i think i only had a couple." i answered in a whisper. i think this caused him to look at me in a weird way. "and you got drunk instantly?" he asked, as if contemplating if he was going to believe it or not.

"i don't know," i laughed, i actually didn't know. is thst a disadvantage of a first-time drinker? or is that just me?

"i had a lot of firsts at your party, including drinking." i laughed again, avoiding eye contact before going to my closet.

as i surfed through my clothes, i realized two things; school and what i was wearing.

i turned around quickly, flashing a panicked look at the boy in my bed, "school!" i shouted before fast-walking out of my room, and to gilbert's.

he's the older twin! he should know this! why didn't he wake me up! the sun is already out!

before i could even barge in his room, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me up and backwards to avoid me getting in.

"joseph! let go!" as i slapped his hand, but he pulled me back in my room. after he closed the door, he finally let go of me.

"calm down, woman!" he laughed a deep chuckle, before continuing, "the school texted, we don't have school today. apparently, there was an accident inside and they have to take care of it."

feeling dumb, i nodded beford going back to the closet silently, not wanting him to see my burning face.

"who's sweatshirt is this? this isn't mine." i asked, still looking through my clothes, not taking out anything still.

"um, mine." i heard his nervousness. why would he even be nerv-

"who changed my clothes?" i asked, turning around to look at him. "um, me again." he laughed once more.

"if you changed me, then that means- YOU SAW ME!" i sceamed out of frustration and embarrassment, before giving up and plopping on my bed, beside him.

"you don't have to be embarrassed about it. i've seen girls naked before, don't worry." he tried moving my hair to look at my face but i buried my face deeper in my pillow.

"yeah and mine's probably the worst you've seen." i answered, still having my face in my pillow, muffling my voice, but he somehow still understood me.

"for your information," he shifted, and i was pulled up, until i sat in front of him. i kept my gaze on my bare legs, i practically just said one of my insecurities to the school's unpredictable heartthrob and who knows who he'll tell that to.

"i think girls have unique bodies and i respect that. they look good in their own way." he stated an a matter-of-factly tone.

i didn't say anything and fell back to bed. i wasn't in the mood for anything anymore. i just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

small filler chapter, sorry.