0.4

Riley:

I woke up from the sun starting to rise. I turned around and saw that I was laying in Jordan's arms. How did I end up in his bedroom? Last thing I remember was that I was leaning my head against his chest while we were watching a movie with Mitchy and Sam. Jordan was slowly waking up. 'Hey are you feeling better than yesterday? He asked. I nodded. He looked at his phone and basically jump out of bed. 'I need to get to the studio it's almost 9 am.' I ran to the living room to put on my shoes. 'My shift starts at ten and ends around 4pm. Are you coming to my place after you're done at the studio?' he nodded. I hugged him before I ran out of his apartment. I was about to take the elevator but there was a paper taped on the door with out of order written on it. I ran down the stairs and jumped into my car. It was a 10 minute drive to my apartment so it meant that I had 50 minutes to get ready and drive to the hospital.

I took the elevator to the 16th floor and ran inside, put on new underwear brushed my teeth, did my hair and putted on my clothes. I ran out again and drove to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital around 9.50am. 'Hi riley. Briefing in 10 minutes okay.' Shannon said. I nodded and went to the dressing room where I put on my work outfit. 'Okay good morning everyone. Last night 6 new patients arrived they are all stable right now. One of our patients is probably leaving today and that's about it.' 'Riley you can start in room 6.02, make sure you talk to her for a little bit after the examinations.' Shannon said.

I went to room number 6.02, where a seven years old girl stays. She was involved in an accident 2 days ago. I walked in and cleaned my hands with hand sanitizer before I walked up to her. 'Hi how are you?' I asked while I checked her temperature. 'Good, look they putted a cast around my leg.' She said lifting up the blanket she was lying under. She handed me a permanent marker. 'You can write your name on it.' I wrote my name on it. I checked her blood pressure and her IV. Now I was allowed to have a 10 minute talk with her. Our hospital does this with children whose parents have to work a lot and doesn't have the time to spend time with their children.

'So what do you want to talk about?' I asked. 'About love.' She said. 'Okay, what do you want to know?' 'Are you in love with someone?' I nodded. 'What does he look like?' 'Well he has curly hair, he plays guitar and piano and I knew him since I was 16.' I don't know why but I looked at patient bracelet she had around her wrist. Kayla Price. It said. I started panicking a little bit. What if she.... 'Is he also in love with you' She asked interrupting the thoughts floating through my head. I shook my head. There was a knock on the door and a couple seconds later Sam walked in with Jordan and Mitchy following him. I stood up and was ready to walk out. 'I need to help some other kids right now. If you need something you can press the red button.' I said to Kayla. I walked out without saying a word to any of the boys. I walked in to the next room where I did the same thing checking temperature and blood pressure. Talking for a while. Telling if they need something to push the red button. Followed by me walking out and going to the next patient.

Shannon and I had lunch in the workers section. 'Do you still have feelings for Jordan?' she asked. I nodded. 'I saw him and his friends walk into Kayla's room this morning.' 'She's Sam's sister.' I said. 'Well that explains everything.' She said.

Jordan:

We were sitting in the studio. 'Do you still have feelings for her?' Mitchy asked. 'Feelings for who?' I asked. 'Riley.' He said. I nodded. After 4 years I still feel the same about her. 'You need to tell her before she finds someone else.' Mitchy said. 'Guys do we have the time to visit my little sister? She's in the hospital.' 'Of course we can.' Mitchy said. We all jumped into Michy's car. He drove to the hospital and the 3 of us walked into the hospital. 'We are here for Kayla Eve Price.' Sam said. '10th floor room 6.02.' the old women said. We nodded and took the elevator. Sam knocked on the door. I heard I quite familiar voice talk to Kayla.