1.0

Riley:
I woke up. Jordan was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom where I got ready. I know breakfast is going to be a struggle but I don't want to disappoint Jordan again. I need to fight. I walked into the kitchen and placed a bowl on the counter. I looked through the cabinet for cereal and opened the fridge to take the almond milk. I ate almost the whole bowl. I took my bag, putted on my shoes and coat and wrote a note for Jordan. I ran out and drove to the hospital.

Jordan:
I woke up and saw that the bed was empty. I took a some clothes that I left here and went to the bathroom. Riley wasn't there. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. She wasn't there. 'Riley...' I said walking around the kitchen. No answer. I looked at the table, where a small paper laid.

I'm at work, will be home around 5pm.
Xx Riley

Next to the post-it was a bowl. I'm so happy, she is actually eating without being forced by me.
I fill a bowl with Froot Loops and milk. I walk over to the couch where I eat my breakfast.

Riley:
I've been driving for about 10 minutes. She is driving me crazy, again. So I decided to pull over to a gas station. I ran to the bathroom shoving 2 fingers down my throat.

I wipe my mouth and walk back to my car. I drove to the hospital. When I walked in Shannon looked up and a sigh of relief left her lips. 'Omg, I though that you had an accident or something like that.' She said hugging me. 'I ran out of gas that's why I'm late.' I said. ' I'm going to change really quick.' She nodded.
'Riley' 'yeah' 'Call Jordan he is probably worried, I called him because you were so late.' I nodded and ran to the dressing room.

To Jordan❤️:
I'm at work, ran out of gas.

From Jordan❤️:
Okayy babes, see you tonight?

To Jordan❤️:
Sure love you.

I changed into my work clothes and checked on different patients.

It was now 11 am and I was walking trough the hall. I felt like shit and wasn't able to focus on my work. 'Hey Riley, how is Kayla.... Are you alright?' Shannon asked, interrupting her own question when she looked at me. I shook my head. 'Do you want me to call Jordan?' I nodded. 'Okay, go change into your normal clothes while I call him.' I nodded and walked to the dressing room.

After i changed I walked back to the desk where I always give in new information about patients. Shannon walked over to me, making sure that I was sitting on a chair and that I wasn't loosing consciousness. Jordan walked in, running over to where I was sitting. 'Thanks for calling me.' He said to Shannon.
'No problem.' She answered. 'Babe, I'm bringing you home okay?' I nodded.

We were driving home when a wave of cold hit me.
'Jordan can you turn up the heat I'm cold.' 'Babe it's 30 degrees outside.' I shrugged. We had to stop at a red light. Jordan turned around to take something from the backseat. He handed me a hoodie and his leather jacket. I put them on and lean my head against the window. Jordan's hand is resting on my thigh. I look at him, he has concerned look on his face. I close my eyes for a moment and before I knew, the car stopped. I heard a door open and close again. After a couple of seconds the door on my side opened. Jordan unbuckled my seat belt. I placed my arms around his neck. He lifted me out of the car and carried me inside.

I felt the soft fabric of the couch. He kissed my forehead and I heard him walk away. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt a sharp pain go trough my head. A couple minutes later Jordan came back in the living room. He placed my head in his lap and caressed my cheek with his thumb. 'Babe, Can you get me some painkillers please.' I asked. He nodded and walked to the bathroom.

'Babe you have to eat before you take these.' He said walking back in the living room and placing the little container on the table. A sigh left my lips.

He helped me to sit up. 'I'm bringing you some leftovers from yesterday.' He said walking to the kitchen and coming back after 10 minutes holding 2 plates. I stared at the plate. I took a few bites, having trouble to swallow them.

Jordan was finished and placed his plate on the table, I still had a full plate. I placed my plate on the table. 'Finished.' I said. I took the small container of painkillers. My hands were shaking and I couldn't take of the cap. Jordan opened it and handed me two pills and a water bottle.
I swallowed them and placed my head on his chest. He sang one of his songs to me my eyes started to feel heavy and I finally fell asleep.