0.5

Jordan:

I woke up from the sound of a door slamming shut. I sat up in bed and saw Riley stumble to the bed only wearing underwear.  She let herself fall on the bed with her head buried in the pillow. 'Are you okay.' I asked. She shook her head. She looked up at me and placed her head on my chest. 'I feel like shit.' She said. 'You were pretty funny yesterday.' I said. 'Omg no, how bad was I.' 'Really bad.' I laughed. She stood up and ran to the toilet. I ran behind her and held her hair back.
'God I hate hangovers.' She said, flushing the toilet and wiping her mouth with a towel. 'Can you bring me my phone?' I nodded. When I came back she was still sitting on the carpet.
I handed her her phone and rested my head against her shoulder.

I took her to the couch and sat down with her. She laid her head in my lap and closed her eyes. I placed a soft blanket over her legs. I checked my phone to see a couple messages from Mitchy.

From Mitchy:
You are late

From Mitchy:
Are you at your place??

From Mitchy:
I'll find you...

There was a knock on the front door.
I placed her head on a pillow and opened it, only to be greeted by Mitchy.
'Oh... this is your hiding spot.' he said laughing a bit.
He walked in and looked at the couch. We took a seat at the table in the kitchen. Where I had some fruit salad for breakfast.

'No shirt, she is only wearing underwear. No way Jordan. Did you get laid when we left yesterday or was it this morning or both.' I threw a grape at his face. 'No, I stayed over last night. And woke up this morning when she walked out of the bathroom only wearing underwear. She has a major hangover.' I said.

'Oh didn't think about that for a moment.' He said.
'Are you still coming to the studio today?'
I shook my head. 'Okay, me and Sam were actually thinking about cancelling this session.'
'Why?'
'Dude, we also have hangovers. We're only better at hiding it.'
I laughed.
'Don't you have one?'
I shook my head. 'How? You drank more than that little monster on the couch over there.'
'I don't know.'
'Well I'm gonna go now and leave you with that little one.' He said pointing at the couch. I walked him to the door and went back to the couch. I placed her head in my lap again. I scrolled through my instagram feed and liked some pictures. After about 2 hours she woke up.
'Hey, are you feeling better?' She nodded smiling at me. She sat up wrapping the blanket around her body. 'I'm going to put on some clothes.' She said.
'Can you bring my shirt when you're done.' She nodded. After ten minutes she walked in wearing leggings and a cropped Panic! At The Disco sweater. She took a seat on the couch and handed me my shirt.
I put it on and tried to close the buttons, but fingers hurt to much from playing yesterday.
'Can I close them?' She asked, when she saw me struggle. I nodded. She closed 4 buttons, just like I always wear my shirt.

'Can you sing one of your songs to me?' She asked.
'They are not finished yet.' I said, looking down to avoid her puppy eyes. 'Please?' She said, placing her chin on my shoulder.
'No, they don't sound good.' I said. She climbed in my lap and just blinked a couple times with her eyes.
'Get me a guitar.' I said. She smiled and went to her room slowly moving her hips while walking away. I smiled. She is such a cutie.

She handed me an electric guitar.

'Just that you know I didn't write it on my own.' She nodded and looked at me.

I had dreams, you're a nightmare
But I loved it, no one else compares
You seem cool, I seem anxious
I am a fool, I won't get over this