0.7

Jordan:
I woke up from Riley, who was moving a lot. I sat up and saw that she was sitting up and staring in front of her.
Tears made their way down her cheeks. I touched her back trying to calm her down. She placed her head against my chest. 'What's wrong?' I asked her. 'Nothing just a nightmare.' She said. I nodded, slowly rocking us back and forward. She placed her head on the pillow and fell back asleep. Just like I did.

Riley:
I woke up in the middle of the night. She was back. The voice in my head is back, keeping me from consuming any sort of food. I started crying she was driving me crazy from the very first minute. I felt Jordan squirm and after a couple of seconds he sat up. He placed his hand on my back. I leaned my head against his chest.
'What's wrong?' 'Nothing just a nightmare.' I lied. He slowly rocked us back and forward. I placed my head back on my pillow and almost directly fell asleep again.

I woke up from Jordan who was whispering sweet things in my ear. I turned around and looked him in the eye. He kissed my forehead. 'We both have a day off, you know what that means?' He said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.
I shook my head. 'We're going to the zoo.' He said. I smiled. I love animals. 'What are you waiting for get dressed.' He said. I sat up and put on a black tank top and a pair of mom jeans. Jordan was already dressed and preparing breakfast.

I walked in to the kitchen. 'You look cute.' he said. I smiled. I sat down at the table and stared at the plate in front of me. Luckily it was just some toast and fruit salad. I ate my fruit salad and took some bites of my toast.

We walked trough the zoo. He held my hand. We walked into the wallabies park. I took a bit of the food and crouch down beside one.
I heard a camera go off and looked up to see Jordan smile at me.
'I needed a phone background.' He said. I laughed. 'You could have just asked.' I said walking over to him and kissing his cheek. 'It's a cute picture.' He said showing it to me.
I looked at it.
'I look pretty fat in that picture.' I say.
'No you don't. Stop saying that. you are not fat.' He said. He placed a kiss on my hair and we walked further in the park.

We walked to some small restaurant in the park. I took a Cesar salad. Me and Jordan sat down at an empty table for two. I ate some of my salad. Jordan was looking at me in a concerned way. 'Is that everything you are going to eat for lunch.' I nodded and took another bite. 'It's the only vegan thing they sell here.' He nodded. He ate his sandwich in silence. I could see on his face that he wanted to say something.

4pm:
Jordan and I walked to his car. 'I had fun today, we have to do this more often.' I said looking at him. He nodded. 'What's wrong?' I said caressing his cheek. 'Nothing...' He said smiling lightly.
We drove to his apartment singing along to Waterparks.

After an hour we arrived at his apartment.
I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took the tofu and vegetables.
'Jordan, do you want rice or pasta?' I asked when he walked into the kitchen.
'Rice is fine for me.' He said.
I nodded and took it out of the kitchen cabinet.

He hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.
'You're so beautiful, perfect.' He said.
I nodded. He placed a kiss on my shoulder.
'Can I help you?' He asked. I nodded. 'You can cook the rice while I do the tofu and vegetables.' I said. He nodded and placed a pot on the stove.
When the food was almost done I started to feel dizzy. I placed both of my hands against the counter to find my balance.
'Are you alright?' Jordan asked placing a hand on the small of my back.
I nodded. 'Just a little dizzy.' I said. I turned around so I was looking at him. My sight started to get blurry and before I knew it was pitch black in front of my eyes.

'Riley...' I felt him touch my face. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. I started focusing on moving my fingers.

Jordan:
Riley placed her hands on the counter and closed her eyes. 'Are you alright.' I placed my hand on her back. She nodded. 'Just a little dizzy.' She said. She turned around and looked at me. She was extremely pale. She fainted. I placed her head in my lap and started repeating her name.
She didn't react. I am so worried about her.
I saw her fingers move.
'Riley...' she slowly opened her eyes. 'Hey, you scared me.' I said caressing her cheek with my thumb. After laying down for 5 minutes, she tried to stand up. I reached out to her when I saw that she was about to pass out again.
I let her sit on one of the chairs at the table. I placed a kiss on her forehead and finished the meal.
I filled the plates and placed them on the table. I took a seat beside her.

Riley:
I tried to stand up but Jordan catches me when I'm about to fall again. He brought me to a chair and placed a kiss on my forehead. I hate it when I depend on him. He placed the plates on the table and took a seat beside me. I was just staring at the plate. 'Riley, you need to eat..., it's not healthy what you are doing.' He said looking at me.
I nodded and ate the food. She was telling me to stop. To spit it out. But I didn't. I forced it down. 'See it's not that hard.' Jordan said smiling at me. I smiled back. I almost finished the whole plate. 'I'm proud of you.' He said and kissed me. I stood up and placed the plates in the dishwasher. Jordan was already sitting on the couch. I placed my legs on both of his sides and looked him in the eyes.
'I love you.' I said. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. Our chests were touching. I kissed his lips, softly tugging at the baby hairs in his neck. He groaned soft.
I slowly pulled back. I started fiddling with the hem of my shirt, something I always do when I'm nervous.

Jordan:
I was sitting on the couch. Riley came in and crawled into my lap. 'I love you.' She said. I placed my arms around her waist. I pulled her closer to me. Our chests were touching. She kissed me, softly tugging on the hairs in my neck. A soft groan rolled over my lips.

She pulled back and started fiddling with the hem of her shirt. She was nervous.

She started playing with the buttons of my shirt. She unbuttoned it and took it of. I didn't had a problem with it because she saw me shirtless more then once.
She kissed me again. The kiss started to get more and more heated.
She started to undo my belt when I stopped her.
'I thought you wanted it too.' She said. 'I want it, I swear. I just that I never saw you, how should I say it..., in a bra and I first want to get used to being so close to each other.' She nodded and placed her head on my shoulder. I played the hem of her shirt. She sat up so she was looking in my eyes. She took of her shirt, only leaving her in a bra. I pulled her closer. She kissed my lips short.
'You are so beautiful.' I said, playing with her hair. She was blushing.

She was yawning. 'Do you want to go to bed?' I asked. She nodded. She stood up and I walked behind her. She opened the door to her bedroom and walked in. She took of her jeans just like I did and crawled into bed. She placed her head on my chest.
'Good night babe.' I said. She was already sleeping. She's so cute.