0.6

Riley:
I woke up from my alarm. I shut it down and walked into the bathroom. I put on new clothes and do my hair and makeup. I walk to the kitchen taking an apple for lunch. I put everything I need in my bag and walk to the living room. Sam was already awake. 'Are you leaving?' I nodded. He putted his shoes on and we walked out. He took his car and drove to the studio. I took mine and drove to the hospital.

Shannon and I arrived at the same time. 'Hi' she said. 'Hi'.
We walked in and changed into our working clothes. After the briefing we started our shift. I checked on different kids.

12pm
Me and Shannon had lunch together. 'Is that all you are eating?' She said looking at my apple.
I nodded. ' I'm still a little hungover from 2 days ago.' I said, of course I was lying.
'What happened on that little house party of yours anyways?' She asked.
'Too munch that I can't remember.' I said avoiding the Jordan and I kissing conversation with her. She nodded.
'How much did you drink?'
'About 15 shots of pure vodka.'
'Damn girl...' she laughed.

'I'm going to check the intensive care section.' She nodded.
I went to check on Kayla when I saw 3 persons sitting in her room, I walked to her doctor.
'How is Kayla doing?' I asked him. 'She doing fine but we want to keep her here for a little longer to be sure it doesn't happen again. She still can't sit up because she feels dizzy all the time. You can try and help her to sit up if she really wants to. Can you inform her brother.'
I nodded and walked into the room. I first checked her IV, blood pressure and temperature. 'Sam can I talk to you for a second?'
He nodded and I took him to the hall closing the door.
'Do they know when she can go back to the normal kids section?' He asked.
'They didn't tell me how long she has to stay here but they want to keep her here to make sure it doesn't happen again.'
He nodded. 'How is he doing?' I asked referring to Jordan. 'I don't know he didn't say anything this morning in the studio.'
A deep sigh left my lips.
'I will talk to him when we are back at the studio but I can't promise he is going to answer me.'
I nodded. 'Thanks...' I said. We walked back into her room.
I took a seat on the bed.
'You want to try and sit up?' I asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I placed my hands on her back and slowly pulled her up. She sat up and I smiled at her. 'You did it.' I said smiling at her.
'If you feel dizzy just tell me so I can help you.' She nodded.

'Can I lay down again?' She asked. I nodded and placed her head on the pillow. 'I'm going to help Shannon again. Have fun with your brother.' I said smiling at her.
When I walked out of the room I felt someone stare at me but I ignored it. I walked back to the section where I met Shannon.
'How is she doing?' Shannon asked. 'She's alright, Sam is with her.'
'Is Jordan there to?' I nodded. 'Why aren't you happy?' She asked.
'I am but I'm just tired today.' She nodded.

I worked for another two hours and went back home after the briefing.

Jordan:
We were visiting Sam's sister. He talks with his sister for a while. I talk with Mitchy about a song we're writing. 'You need to talk to Riley.' He said. 'No, not yet.' I said.
'If you don't do it now she's going to move on.' A deep sigh left my lips. Riley walked in and started talking to Kayla. I stared at her. I want her to be mine.

She said something to Riley and walked out.
I couldn't help but stare at her perfect body. After that Sam cuddled with his sister for a while  we went back to the studio.

'Jordan can I talk to you?' Sam asked. I nodded and we went to his little studio part.
'You really need to talk to Riley.' 'Why? She is the one who needed to think about it.'
'She fucking loves you Jordan.' 'Then why did she say that!'
' because she didn't know how to react. You surprised her by saying that and she said it because she never fell in love before. She's scared of falling in love Jordan.'

'I'm going home.' I lied.
He nodded. I drove to the supermarket where I bought Riley's favorite snacks.
I went to my car and putted everything in my backpack. I drove to her apartment. I knocked on her door. She opens it wearing an oversized sweater and pj shorts. 'What are you doing here it's ten pm.' She said. 'I can go if you want to.' I said.
'Don't...' she said opening the door a little wider. I walked in. She walked to the couch I followed her and took a seat beside her. She started an episode of her favorite tv show. We were both looking at the screen. 'Riley...' she ignored me. 'Riley...' 'huh?' 'I just want to say that I'm sorry.' She nodded. Looking back at the screen. I placed my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. She moved her hand away. I screwed up. She moved a little closer and placed her head on my chest. I placed my arm around her and intertwined our fingers again. She looked up at me and just stared into my eyes for a little while. I looked at her lips and slowly moved closer. Our lips met and she kissed me back. She slowly pulled away.
'I love you too Jordan.' She said, kissing me again. She crawled in my lap and placed her head on my shoulder. She played with the collar of my shirt. 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?'
'Of course.' She said kissing me again. She placed her head back on my shoulder and placed a soft kiss on my neck every now and then. 'Are we going to sleep.' She asked. I nodded placing one hand on her back and one on her butt. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I opened the bedroom door and placed her on the bed. She crawled under the covers. I took of my shirt and sat down on her bed. 'I'm not letting you sleep in your jeans. That's freaking uncomfortable.' She said. I took them of and laid beside her. She placed her head on my chest. 'Sleep well Jordan.' She said. 'Sleep well princess.' I said, wrapping my arms around her and closing my eyes.