Chapter Two

Hey guys! It's me again. Heres chapter 2 like I promised! If any details in the story were changed on the first chapter and you didn't like it, or did please let me know in the comments! Thank you guys for following this story for so long, I hope that I recreate it good enough for you guys! Onwards with the story!

                ___________________________________

( Elliot's POV )

The water barreling down my back was slowly relaxing my back muscles after a long day of training. I was definitely looking forward for a little relaxing time on my cot, as well as check to see if I got any letters from my little sister Cassie, the letters however have recently been few and far between since she recently discovered that she could email me and get a response a lot faster.

" Hey Stabler, you drowning in there?! Hurry up man, your mail is here and I have mud in places in definitely should NOT be." I heard my roommate and best friend yell Walking out, I walk over to my dresser and grab out a pair of grey sweat pants and a plain Black T-shirt.

"Thank god you're finally out. I tossed your mail on your desk. I'm gonna hope in the shower real quick. be right out." Fin said as he grabbed a set of clothing and his towel walking to the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Nodding my head as he left I turned and went to go and sit at my desk. Grabbing the stack of mail that Fin had laid on my Laptop. Like I thought, the first letter was from Cassie, the second was from my mother which is odd considering she rarely ever sent me a letter unless Cassie or one of my brothers convinced her to. There were a couple random ads, but the last letter sparked my interest. It was sent from Greenville High, which was odd all on it's own considering I graduated from that High school. I decide to set it aside and wait for fin to come out to see if he happened to get mail from there as well considering he went to the same school as me.from behind the bathroom door. I cringe at the mud comment. Today we had to run a couple laps and then go through some mud courses. believe me when I say diving through mud a couple times will definitely end up in some weird places.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec!" I yelled back. I finish rinsing out my hair that I had just finished washing and hop out wrapping a towel around my waste having forgot to actually bring in any clothes with me on the rush to get all the mud off.

Walking out, I walk over to my dresser and grab out a pair of grey sweat pants and a plain Black T-shirt.

"Thank god you're finally out. I tossed your mail on your desk. I'm gonna hope in the shower real quick. be right out." Fin said as he grabbed a set of clothing and his towel walking to the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Nodding my head as he left I turned and went to go and sit at my desk. Grabbing the stack of mail that Fin had laid on my Laptop. Like I thought, the first letter was from Cassie, the second was from my mother which is odd considering she rarely ever sent me a letter unless Cassie or one of my brothers convinced her to. There were a couple random ads, but the last letter sparked my interest. It was sent from Greenville High, which was odd all on it's own considering I graduated from that High school. I decide to set it aside and wait for fin to come out to see if he happened to get mail from there as well considering he went to the same school as me.

The letter from Cassie basically consisted of her telling me all about how she has to deal with my mothers daily dramatics. Apparently, she went through an episode where she wanted bright pink hair. That sounded more terrifying then hearing Cassie y'all about her crush on this boy in her class.

I figured I'd wait to open my moms letter, she's sent me three since being here and I've not opened one yet. It's not that I was being petty or anything, I genuinely just, would rather not read what's on it. I glanced back down to my desk where the letter from Greenville High lay, I was itching to open it. Deciding I could talk to Fin about it once he got out, I picked up the letter and opened it. It was apparently a letter written in neat handwriting, after glancing at it for a minute I decided to read it...

Dear Elliot Stabler,

          So, I am supposed to be writing a letter to you for my English assignment. It doesn't have to be a long termed thing, apparently you don't even need to respond, so feel lucky. In all honesty I have no idea what to write. I guess I'll start off with the basics when meeting someone new? My names Olivia Benson. I'm currently 17 years old, turn 18 in a month. I am a senior in High-school. My favorite color is Green. I like scary movies, or love, I don't know which one to label yet, for now, I'll call it an unhealthy obsession. Uhm, I have no pets, never had one, except for that one time my friend Casey found a stray cat in the street. It slept in my closet for 3 days until my mom found out. I had name her grinchy. As for anything else, there really isn't much about me. I hope this letter didn't bore you to much. Have a nice rest of your day soldier.

- O. B

Once I finished reading the letter I grinned. Olivia was a pretty name. Since when did they make it an assignment to write to a complete stranger? Not that I minded at this point I was only 2 years older then her.

For some reason I felt this need in me to get to know this girl. Questioning if I should pull out a piece of paper and respond right now, or wait until Fin came out, I had little time to figure it out when I heard the bathroom door opening.

"God that was a very much needed shower." Fin said, grinning as he flopped down on his bed. " I am so tired." He flipped around, " Oh, by the way, did you get a letter from Greenville high too? I haven't opened it yet, honestly kind of scared of what it could be."

I nodded, " Yeah, I actually just read mines. Apparently it's for an English assignment, they have to write us a letter for a grade and we can choose to continue it or stop."

"Oh shit. Then I better get to reading now shall I. God I hope I didn't get a guy." Fin groaned. I laughed at the pained and scared expression on his face.

I turned back around in my chair deciding that I would right back to Olivia. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen I start my letter..

Dear Olivia,

For starters may I mention the name Olivia is Beautiful. I guess I could take the time out of my long and busy day to respond. Haha, I'm kidding. I guess it's only fair that I answer those questions as well? As you already my name is Elliot Stabler, I am 20 years old. I actually Graduated from the same high school that you are currently attending. My favorite color is Blue. I can enjoy a good scary movie, but the second there are dolls or clowns in the picture, I'm gone in the other direction. I have a dog at home named Prancer, he's a German Shepherd he's an old boy, but my son all the same. That's funny, I actually had almost the same incident only I kept the cat in my closet for a week and a half and apparently she was pregnant, because one morning I woke to her yelling in pain and out popped some pretty ugly babies. It was quite traumatizing. I'm actually really glad you wrote to me. I don't really have much friends outside of the ones I have here. My three buddies actually joined with me. I definitely wouldn't mind getting to know you more. My sister Cassie actually writes to me a lot, but since I just recently replaced my Laptop I have an email available? It'd be faster then waiting a week to receive a letter. If your up to it, feel free to email me? Hope to hear from you soon.

-E.S
P.S: My email is ( e.jstabler@gmail.com )

Finishing up the letter, I find an envelope and put down the schools address. In the morning I'll take it down to the posting station. I shut my computer off and lay down in my cot, slowly drifting off thinking about my mystery girl. It was only a letter, but I felt that it could definitely amount to something more