Chapter Seven

Hello my darlings! So here's chapter Seven, thank you so much for all the views and votes on this story so early in!This story would not go on if it weren't for all of you! Like always, don't forget to vote and comment or leave behind a suggestion that could pop up somewhere in later chapters! - A.K

(Olivia's POV )

Although I had been having a pretty good day at school, Gym ended up being the class that made it a not so good day. With the bruise and cut on my face being able to put away with makeup, The ones on my ribs and abdomen were still there and still hurt like a son of a bitch. So, it made for the exorcise that needed to be done with my volleyball practice extremely difficult to do. I pushed through, but kept getting sympathetic looks from Casey, Alex and Melinda, who, so joyously, happened to be in the same class with me. Granted, I don't think there is a class where at least one of them isn't in there with me. It was a blessing and a curse really. I was also itching to get home because I really wanted to check my phone. I knew for a fact that Elliot was spamming my phone with messages, my only worry is that I hope I let my sound off, knowing my drunk nosy mother, she'd take it upon herself to go and read through the messages considering I had no password on my phone. I really hoped that it was on silent or that she left to a bar for the remainder of the day.

Once my gym class was over, the girls and I all had our last class of the day which was English, and since there was only a Test, it went by really quickly. Our finals were coming up for the end of the school year, so basically this was around the time where if you need last minute extra credit do it now, anything helps. I didn't have much to worry about. I've almost always excelled in school because it's always been my escape. However, a phone call to my mom because I decided to fail a test didn't sound like the funnest thing that could happen to me, so I made sure to avoid anything that would remotely cause anything to happen between my mother and I. The only time that my mother has ever attended the school for me is when there were parent teacher conferences and the teacher demanded that the parents need to come. Other then that, no school concerts or sports games.

"God, I am so ready to get out of here." Casey stated, throwing her shoes back after changing from her gym clothes. " Sadly I have a family BBQ that I apparently have to attend which believe me, does not sound fun."

"Somehow, I find it really hard to believe that you don't want to go because anytime barbecue and wings are involved, you're all over that shit." Alex laughed at her, pointing out the truth. Want the secret to Casey's heart? Smother anything in Barbecue sauce.

"Yeah, I think that's the only thing that's making me not run over my foot so I can't attend. I really just want to lay in bed and take a fat ass nap. I barely got any sleep last night. For some god awful reason, my parents let Jeremy sleep over last night and they were just playing their stupid guitar hero throughout the night."

"Why do you have to have the room next to your brother again? I thought you were moving your room downstairs?" Melinda asked.

"Well, I was, but I didn't see the point of redecorating an entire bedroom when I am leaving for college in 3 months? I've had the same room ever since I moved here. So, Might as well just suck it up and keep it."

Both Casey and Alex were to attend some Ivy league law school this summer that they were extremely excited for. Melinda got accepted into a medical school making her the happiest person. I still remember when she called all of us screaming when she received her acceptance letter. Alex was always destined to attend her school, so she wasn't worried, and Casey just accepted whatever law school wanted her. As for me, in 6 Months, I will be attending Police Camp which I was excited for. I had a lot of training to do. I worked hard to get my acceptance letter. I distinctly remember the day because that was the day I received my first letter from Elliot, so two amazing things happening in one day. However at the time I was more excited about receiving a letter from the academy then from Elliot, oops.