Chapter Six

( Elliot's POV )

I laughed a little harder then I probably should have at her text. I highly doubted she was ugly, no matter what she tried to say.

Deciding to take a chance, I messaged her a photo of me.

E: Here, so I don't sound like to much of a creep, here's a photo of me.

Sending it for some reason made me nervous. What if I wasn't attractive enough for her? Not like she seemed like the person who would think that way, you just really never know. I know that Kathy sure did love the way I looked, as well as the fact that she was a cheerleader and I was the football. Completely and utterly cliche.

I knew though that, that relationship would never work out. We fought almost all the time and she was way to possessive and didn't even try to like any of my friends which I didn't think was really fair. I decide that I'd lay down and close my eyes for a bit and wait for the tall tell sound of my phone chirping.

____________________________

( Olivia's POV )

The girls and I had gone into almost 14 stores for Alex's dress, walking into the 15th when my phone chirped. A smile instantly formed on my face knowing that it was a message from Elliot. Unlocking my phone I saw that he had sent me a media photo.

" Is that Lover boy?" Casey sing songed as she made her way over to me to see who I was texting even though she already knew who it was.

" Yeah, it's him. He sent me a photo."

Upon hearing me state that I got sent a photo, Alex and Melinda snapped their heads up and ran towards me looking down at my phone.

" Well are you going to open it or make us die waiting in suspense?!" Alex all but shouted into my ear making me cringe. I laughed, rolling my eyes as I opened the picture, the air in my lungs almost immediately expelling out of my lungs. He had to be the most gorgeous guy that I had ever seen. He had a light tanned skin tone, almost looking as if he spends most of his day walking along the beach getting that kissed by the sun look. He had the brightest set of baby blue and the most dazzling smile.

" Woah.." I stated sounding breathless.

"Well poor some frosting on me and stick me in a toaster he's sexy" Casey all but yelled

"You've got to send a picture back!" Alex exclaimed snatching my phone out of my hands and turning towards me while fixing the camera. "Now say cheese."

I smiled, satisfying Alex enough with the picture as she handed me my phone back and walked back towards where her giant stack of dresses were.

O: You are very handsome ;), I guess I owe you one to now?

I sent the text message with the photo attached to the messaged, holding my breath the entire time. I don't know why I was so anxious to send it to him. For reasons I'm not sure. Why should I care what he thinks about my appearance? You know what? I don't. However I really do. Ugh.  Well, what's done is done.

___________________________________

(Elliot's POV )

O: You are very Handsome ;) I guess I owe you one to now?

I lost my breath the second that I opened the phone. She was an absolute goddess and definitely NOT Shrek. She had the most beautiful chestnut colored eyes, and the hair that looked softer then a cloud. She had an olive skin color that really tied her entire gorgeousness into one.  Shaking myself out of my little trance, I type up a response