Chapter Eight

Hey lovelies! Here's Chapter 8! I left chapter seven off with a cliffhanger knowing it'd leave you on edge! Well, here's the continuation. Thank y'all again so much for all the votes and views! It means so much to me and makes me just want to upload faster! As always, Don't forget to vote and comment on the story, or message me about any ideas that you have that might end up in the story! -A.K

( Elliot's POV )

"Elliot" I heard her say, out of breath once she saw me.

Our superior officer decided that we could go ahead and take an early vacation. Which might I add, thought I was dreaming considering the night before, I had stayed up pretty late talking to Olivia. So, when Fin ended up ushering me awake at 4:30, telling me that we were headed home, I was surprised at how fast I jolted awake and started packing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being there, but I missed my home town and apartment sometimes. Plus, I wanted to see Olivia. When we landed back in Brooklyn Fin messaged Casey and through all of us helped me conduct a plan to surprise Olivia about my arrival.

When Casey had got back to us stating that she would help us, I ended up having 3 hours to spare before I had to pick her up. Deciding that was enough time to grab a bouquet of roses, not even thinking about if that would be rushing anything, just a sweet gesture. Fin had already had plans to go with Casey later on today, so my apartment would be empty, however I don't know if she'd even be interested in coming back there with me considering, yes we talked a lot, but she had never met in person, so a place that was in public sounded like a better bet.

Smiling I started walking up towards her, and, to my surprise, she ran up to me and hugged me. Pushing back from my chest she hit me on the arm smiling while doing it, " Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early!"

I laughed, " I actually didn't know until about an hour after we fell asleep that we were free to go. Fin instantly texted Casey about it, so I decided that I would make it a surprise for you, so surprise." I grinned, while explaining it to her. God. She was more beautiful in person. The photo did no justice compared to the real thing. The way the burning sun was shining down up us, it hit her eyes in just the right way making the normal dark chocolate colored eyes a more golden shade. Her hair was down in chestnut waves that reached her abdomen look so soft that I wanted to just run my hands through it.

"Well, this for sure was a surprise." She said, before turning around and leveling a steady glare at Casey who squealed and hid behind whom I would presume to be Alex, Remembering Olivia told me she was the only blonde one in the group.

"He sworn me to secrecy! I'm sorry!" Casey laughed.

"I thought you guys were all bailing on me!" Olivia said laughing.

"Well we are, you and Elliot can go hang out, we really do have plans, just not with our parents." Casey replied smirking.

"Plus, I didn't think you'd be too upset about hanging out with me." I pouted looking at her, mustering up the best puppy dog eyes I could.

"Of Course I want to hang out with you goober." She replied looking at me with the most heart stopping smile.

Once we had all got caught up on what each others plans were, we all agreed that we would meet up tomorrow at Cherries Cafe and then afterwards go and play some arcade games at Dave and Busters. As for now, I decided that I would take Olivia to this small deli that I loved t grab some food, and just be able to actually talk in person. I've been waiting this day like a crazy person for a month. I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted to learn her favorite foods, learn her laugh, what she does and does not like. I wanted her.

Once we were both strapped into my car we went ahead and took off towards the Deli.

"I still can't believe that I am sitting in the car next to you. It feels so surreal." She said, while turning in her seat to look at me with something in her eyes that I couldn't quite make out.