Chapter Four

Hey Guys, Ali here. So I hope y'all are liking the new updated story so far. I have been waking up every morning and start writing the new chapters, but got caught up in a couple thing's so I'm sorry for this late post.. I am making sure that I am on top of updating this story. Let's see how many Chapters I can pop out this month! Would you guys rather me put these at the beginning or the end of the story? Please let me know. Like always, Don't forget to comment down below and vote for the story! Talk to you later lovelies!

______________________________________

( Elliot's POV )

I didn't end up hearing from Olivia last night. I decided that once I got back from training that I would check my email and drop her a message. i couldn't get her off my mind last night. Something about her just drew me to her.

After I got out of my morning shower, I threw on some shoes and headed on down to the cafeteria where John and Fin were eating there breakfast. I made a detour and grabbed me some as well then walked on over to where they were sitting.

" Hey Elliot, get this, Fin is actually starting to flirt with the girl that wrote to him." John laughed.

Fin grumbled and threw a wadded up napkin at him.

" Oh come on, leave hi alone. It happens sometimes."

Both Fin and John turned to look at me as I looked down and started eating my breakfast.

"Elliot Stabler is there something you aren't telling us?" John exclaimed turning to look at me.

" It's nothing. Well.. It's not much right now. Her name is Olivia, she goes to Greenville High, She turns 18 next month. She has a really spunky attitude. I can really see something possibly happening."

" Wow. I never thought I'd hear ya say that after the whole Kathy issue." Fin said, peeling his banana.

I sighed and looked down, " Things with Kathy was stressful. Always had been. The final straw was when she told me she was pregnant and tried to convince me it was mines. I knew for a fact that it wasn't and she came clean when I enlisted."

John and Fin both frowned a bit remembering what that had done to me. It definitely was a heart breaker. Granted I knew that things between Kathy and I would have never worked out. We both had different views on things and both had different plans for our future.

" Anyways it's in the past. This one's different though. I was messaging her all last about nothing in particular but it felt as though I'd know her forever." I told the guys truthfully.

"Well I'm happy for ya man." Fin said, clapping me on the shoulder. "You ready for break coming soon?"

"God yes, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, see my dog. ." I really did miss Prancer. He was the only one by my side through a lot of things. its the truth when people say their dogs are their best friends.

I missed my two brothers and little sister a lot. They kind of just went on with their lives, my brothers I mean, I only hear from them through Cassie, or when I come home. Cassie writes me letters, and just currently started writing me emails every week. My mom and dad, that's a completely different story that doesn't need to be discussed yet. It's to long of a story really.

" Hey, I'm going to go relax in the room if you guy's need me." I grab my breakfast tray and make my way back towards my room, dumping the tray in the bin on my way out the cafeteria. Once in my room, I walk towards my desk sitting down in my soft black computer chair, starting up my laptop and leaning back waiting for it to load.