Chapter14

As I said here is another chapter! :) I was just wondering what I would do once this story is over. Would you guys like a sequel or do you have any other ideas? Please let me know! I want to hear what story ideas everyone has! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter of the story!

I was left there by myself, drowning in my own thoughts. I could suddenly hear servants outside talking about how the teacher escaped, but I didn't care. Even if she tried to kill me, I wouldn't care. I just felt like a dead doll as I laid there. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Wake up," Thranduil said shaking my shoulders.

"I'm up," I said.

"Let's go," He said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Galadriel is here…"

I froze up. I was worried.

"Why would she be here?" I asked.

"Why do you think? She's not easily fooled," Thranduil said.

I sprang up and tried to rush. Thranduil grabbed me and dragged me out of the room, with the hair brush still in my hand.

"Do not look in her in the eyes and let me talk," He said.

"You're talking like she's some animal," I said with a worried look.

He stayed quiet as we walked to the throne room. When I saw her for the first time it felt like a blur, there was a great light about her. Her hair flowed along with her beautiful dress. I looked at her and she smiled gently at me. I saw nothing scary about her.

"Hello, Aranel."

I could hear her voice but her lips didn't move. I could hear her in my mind.

"Hello," I thought.

I slightly bowed to her and Thranduil grabbed me even tighter.

"Galadriel," He said bowing.

Thranduil looked like he was trying too hard.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

She looked at him but I could hear her talking to me.

"You know and I know that this is an act."

"No!" I yelled out loud.

She looked at me rather surprised at my sudden outburst but continued to smile.

"You are gaining feelings for him, but will not face them," I heard her say.

"Get out of my mind," I said.

Thranduil nudged me.

"I hope the both of you know that this marriage cannot be allowed," She said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"This marriage is not proper and does not benefit the kingdom in anyway," She said.

"My wife has more to offer than you know," Thranduil said sticking up for me.

"No matter," She said. "Make your feelings clear to one another because soon you two will be separated."

"I'd rather you kill me then take her away from me," He said.

I tried to hold in my tears, and tried to slow down the beating of my heart. I entwined my fingers with his.

"Galadriel, you have not let us prove ourselves," I said.

She looked at me.

"What do you have to prove?" She asked.

"How faithful we are to one another and this kingdom," I said looking her in the eyes.