The Girl at the Willow

*Sam's P.O.V*

It was a warm day, so I decided to go to my secret swing at the old willow on the royal grounds. With the stupid ball tonight I needed a breather.
I slipped on some skinny jeans, a black crop top with a coffin that say get in losers, a worn jean jacket, and of course black chucks. I brush out my brown and white hair and put in my lip ring and batman earings. I put on my glasses and my ruby heart ring, and grabbed my book and phone.
I walked out through a servants door so no one would know where I was going. After a bit of walking I was finally there.
I sat down, curled up under a blanket, and started to read Arch Enemies by Marissa Meyer.
"That's a good book," a voice stated. A girl with black and blue cropped hair stepped out from behind the hanging limbs of the tree. She had ripped dirty jeans, an oversized Green Day shirt, and grime covered converse. She was holding a pair of gardening shears, but stuck out a hand to shake.
I took it, blushing a bit. I studied her, feeling my face get hot. She had big, emerald green eyes made brighter by ivory skin. She smiled and let go, putting her hand in her pocket. Looking at her smile I noticed she had silver snake bites.
"You can sit," I whispered. I didnt think she had heard it, so it suprised me when she sat.
"So.. the princess has a tattoo?" She questioned with a small smile. Of course she recognized me. I looked at my shoulder where my jacket had slipped down. My galaxy tattoo was on full show.
"Yeah, ha, my mum hated that," I giggled nervously. The girl laughed.
"That's alright, mine did too," she replied.
"I'm Casidy by the way," she said. "You know you should probably get back to the palace. It's 4."
"Crap! Thanks," I rambled as I packed up my stuff.
"No prob Sam!" Casidy shouted at my retreating figure.

Hope you're enjoying so far. Sorry this 1st chapter was short, but I promise ths next one will be longer. Anyway, song of the chapter is *drum roll* Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day. Bye luvs!~Mare💙