Forever with you?

*Lacy's P.O.V*

"Shorts and Loki tank top? That's what you're wearing!?!?!" Mackenna exclaimed.
"I'm wearing converse and a galaxy kamono too," I pointed out.
"Ugh, whatever," she sighed. I shook my head and continued to put in my lip ring.
I didn't have to cover my tats, I could wear my glasses, and I could dress how I wanted now.
"Alrighty, well I'm going to the willow to set up," I said. I hug Kenna quickly and rush out to grab the lights and stuff.
Finally making it to the willow I string the lights up around the tree. I finished just as Kenna texted me it was time to pick up Cas. My heart beat fast, but I was sure about this decision.

*******

"Hey babe," Cas greeted.
We kissed for a bit before deciding we should go.
"So where are we going?" She asked.
"It is a suprise," I replied. We hopped on our bikes and I lead her to the diner.
"Hello girls," Mark greeted. "The usual?"
"Every time Goblin King," I laughed. He chuckled and started on our food.
"So what else are we doing?" Cas interrogated.
"Still a surpise my love," I sing songed. She groaned.
"Here ya go little devils," Mark said. I thanked him and paid before chowing down on the best food ever.

"Now will you tell me?" Cas pestered.
"Nope," I replied, popping the P.
She groaned and biked a bit ahead giving me time to fully look at her. Mom jeans and dirty converse as always with an old cartoon network shirt thrown on. Her green hair, that was growing out, was up in a cute little half up bun.
Ugh, I was so nervous for later. What if she said no? What if she said yes? Would she even want to rule with me? Would we adopt a kid?
"Sammy, you good?" Cas asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
I nodded and began to peddle ahead of her. "Follow!" I shouted back to her.
She followed, laughing and yelling while doing so.
"What the.." Cas breathed. She stopped her bike, taking in the lights and the willow. "Did you do this?"
I nodded, smiling. We got off our bikes and walked hand in hand to the swing.
"Is this the suprise?" She asked.
"This is just where the suprise will take place," I smirked.
I faced her and grabbed both of her hands.
"Casidy Burk, I met you here almost eight months ago and you almost made me late to the stupid ball. Which I definitely don't mind," I said. "I fell in love with you that same night watching Star Wars. I love you and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you." I got down on my knee and pull out a black band with a an emerald center.
"Sam.." Cas whipsered.
"Will you, Casidy Burk, marry me and be my lovely queen?" I asked.
Seconds passed.
She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry but no."

Soo.....What do you think will happen?? Song of the chapter is *drum roll* Be With You- The Vamps. Bye lovelies ~Mare💙