History being made

*Sam's P.O.V*

I twirl around, my silky black gown laping at the floor. Gold heels kept me from tripping.
You look pretty wifey," Cas purred. I let my eyes drink in her red gown, which she actually requested, and black heels.
"You look gorgeous too baby," I purred back.
"Alright, move it before I barf," Kenna cut in. We giggled and followed Kenna to the entrance of the ballroom.
The anthem of the counrty played, signaling everyone to turn towards us. Mackenna walked to the front and took her place.
"You got this," I whispered to Cas. I laces my fingers through hers and start to the thrones.
Mum and Dad where waiting for us to hand off the crowns. We had gotten a custom made crown, in case of anymore double queens.
I grabbed the scepter amd holy water. The minister resisted the vows of crowning.
Cas and I announced our agreement to be faithful rulers. The crowns were placed on heads as the room filled with applause.
We smiled, eyes sparkling thinking of what our first act of rulers would be.

***next day***

"What age are looking for?" The head asked.
"4," Cas and I replied in unison. The guy smiled and called for all the four year olds to be brought down.
We looked at all the little ones crowding around the toys laid out. My eyes landed on a small girl with braided ginger hair. She wore the cutest little sweater. Cas followed my gaze.
"Hi sweetheart, what's your name?" Cas asked sweetly.
"Piper," she smiled. She hugged her stuffed horse tightly.
"What would you say if we told you we are going to adopt you?" I asked. She squealed and attempted to hug both of us. My heart melted.
We got all the paper work signed and in order as one of the workers packed Piper's things.
"You're a princess now baby girl," Cas said. She pulled out a small pearl crown and placed it on our little girl's head. Piper giggled and clapped her little hands.
I smiled and pick her up, placing her on my hip. I grabbed Cas's waist qnd lulled her to me. My two girls.

Hey guys, so um this is the last actual chapter! Hope you enjoyed. The next things will be small blurbs and quite possibly talk of a sequel. Song of the chapter is *drum roll* Girls Like Girls- Hayley Kiyoko. Bye lovelies ~Mare💙