Up all night

*Sam's P.O.V*

"Samantha you are in so much trouble," mother hissed. "Sneaking out with this, this, gardener! You are royalty, about to become our queen. You must start taking more responsibility."
"Mother I," I started nervously. "I love her!" I blurted.
My mother stared at me, shocked. The guards, looking away with sympathy and pity in their eyes. Cas slipped her hand into mine and gave it a squeeze. This seemed to make my mum snap.
"How dare you! You have no time for being confused, which you clearly are. You are engaged, and you will not be backing out." she seethed. "Guards, take her to her room!"
"Mother please!" I cried. The guards pulled me forward, my hand ripped from Cas's.
My mother stared at me with cold eyes. The guards brought me into my room.
"Think about what havs done you absolute disgrace," mother snapped before she slammed the door in my face, locking it.
I put my ear against the door, making sure she was gone before I slid to floor sobbing.
Mackenna wouldn't have told, it must have been a servant who snitched. Who cares anyway, mother was bound to find out.

******

I haven't been allowed outside the room since last night. It's 8 pm the next day. Servants have brought in food, but it wasn't really filling.
I also have been sitting in Adventure Time pj pants and an oversized Riverdale tshirt since I took a shower last night.
Tap. Tap. Tap
What the hell? I get up from my bed to see what up. I go out on my balcony to see Cas throwing pebbles at the window.
"Climb up silly," I whisper yelled. She smirked and started to climb the vines. "What are you doing here?"
"I brought you your favorite snack! Plus I wanted to make sure you were ok," she replied.
She did indeed bring my favorite snack, salt and vinager chips and root beer. Yum!
It was clear she had work today. Her converse were dirty, her mom jeans had grass stains, and she had dirt on her tank top. The only thing that wasn't dirty was her jean jacket with patches that I made for her. I gave her a soft smile and lead her to sit on my bed.
"Sam, I'm filthy! I'm not gonna dirty up your bed," she said.
"I don't care if you do, but you can borrow clothes if you want," I chuckled.
She shook her head. "Can't stay long babe," she admitted. She kicked off her shoes and slipped off her jacket. She sighed as she flopped on the bed.
We decided to watch Adventure Time and eat the chips. I curled into her side thinking this is where I wanted to be.
But, mother was very clear, and I didn't want let my kingdom down. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. What do you think will happen next?? Song of the chapter is *drum roll* Slow dancing in a burning room- John Mayer. Don't forget to check out my other story, bye lovelies! ~Mare💙