Stargazing

*Sam's P.O.V*

"What are you going to do on this date," Mackenna wondered. I shrugged. "You look cute in that skull dress."
"Thanks, I'm wearing the candy skull converse with it," I replied. "Hey can you braid my hair?"
She jumped up and started a 5 strand braid as I put in a bone hand lip ring.
"Go get em tiger!" Kenna encouraged. I grinned and snuck out of the palace to where I was supposed to meet Cas.
"Hey babe," Casidy greeted. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy, but by now I was used to them. I rushed to her and tackled her in a hug.
"You look lovely hun," I complimented. She wore a leather skirt and a cropped grey hoodie. She never wore skirts, but this one was just badass enough for her to wear. "You dyed your hair!"
"Purple just for you," she replied as we pulled away. She looked down at her doc martins, biting her lip. "Ready?"
"Yep! What are we doing?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and walked me toward a pick up truck with blankets and pillows filling the back.
"We are going to picnic and stargaze my love," she presented.
"Awe!" I squealed. She giggled and helped me into the bed of the truck. We opened the cooler and dug into some snacks like sandwiches and chips.
"I almost forgot!" She remembered, pulling out a smaller cooler. She opened it to reveal two glasses and a bottle of strawberry white wine. She remembered my favorite party drink! Awe, I absolutely love this woman.
"You remembered!" I cried. She beamed and threw her arms around me.
"I'll always remember hun," she whispered. A tear ran down my face. "Now, let's eat and wait till the stars come out!"
We pulled away and started to dig into the food.
It was an hour or so later when the stars came out. They where breath taking. I've always wanted to go stargazing.
"May I have this dance?" Cas asked as she hopped out of the truck. She offered a hand. I giggled and took it, and jumped out after her.
She turned up the volume on her phone which is playing "We'll be the Stars".
She puts a hand on my waist and grabs my hand with the other. I place my hand on her shoulder, and lean in close. We slow dance till the song ends.
"I love you," I mumbled. Cas pulls away a bit. She cups my face gently, and kisses me. A soft smile finds its way to my lips as I kiss back. I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tight.
After what felt like forever, we finally pull apart. A sigh escaped her lips as Cas read the time. "We should get you back," she said. I frowned, knowing she was right. We walked back to the servants' entrance.
"Samantha you are in so much trouble!"

Hwy guys I hope you enjoyed! Song of the chapter is *drum roll* We'll be the stars- Sabrina Carpenter. Bye lovelies ~Mare💙