make me feel super

Kara was tired, running after Cat was more work than she remembered. She needed a break ! but with the D.E.O covering the crimes in National City, it meant she didn't have many opportunities to feel 'super' lately , it was beginning to affect her. Two depressed Grants in one house really wasn't a good combination. Cat had notice Kara's drastic change in mood , she wanted to help her wife but she was unsure how . Usually she'd whisk them away somewhere exotic but she was in no condition to fly . "Kara ?" Cat asks watching her wife sorrowfully look out of the glass pane of the window that looked out to the city. Being this high was the closest she'd been to flying in months . "Kara?" The pregnant blonde repeats worried. The alien still doesn't respond . "KARA!" her wife yells now very worried , Kara jolts so surprised she hits her face of the window "ow, uh sorry Cat..." Kara apologies, not sure yet what she was apologizing for. "Don't say sorry my dear. Are you all right?" The concerned CEO asks her eyes a deep pools of worry. "Yeah" the hero says unconvincingly. Cat raises a brow not believing her wife in the slightest. "Uhm" she says very unconvinced. "Bullshit now , are you going to tell me what the matter is? Or do I have to make you?" Kara looks at her properly for the first time since she hit her head on the window, she looked worried , more than worried. Her brows were raised , eyes squinted and mouth a tight pout. Seeing cat look so worried broke kara's heart . "Cat... honestly I'm fine , don't worry about me " she says trying to calm the media queen down . It had little affect on the blonde at the desk as she sighed patiently waiting for Kara to tell her everything. There was a long pause as the two stared at each other. Hazel eyes trying to read the ocean of emotion behind those baby blues . Cat couldn't help but marvel , her eyes were stunning. Yes, you could say they were blue. But that would surely be an understatement. They were every type of blue imaginable . They were sapphires , glowing in golden light . They were the tint of the sea in the still calm brightness that follows after a fine sunset; they had so much beauty contained within them that they were almost impossible to describe . They were perfectly complementary to her rosy complexion and plump lips. They shone like stars in the night sky and were definitely her most striking feature. Cat could get lost in them anytime, it didn't matter where she was , looking into Kara's eyes always managed to make her forget whatever she say doing . Kara felt the same as she admired Cat's hazel orbs, they were like liquid gold. Rare and beautiful. "Kara..." Cat says breaking the moment. No matter how sweet the moment was kara's needs too priority in Cat's mind . "Fine..." Kara says inhaling deeply "I feel kinda useless recently , like I'm not... super enough . That no-one needs me you know? Like no one needs supergirl so I'm irrelevant?" Kara says avoiding those golden eyes . Cat scoffs "Kara ! Really ? You could never be irrelevant my dear, and as for no one needing you, hello! I need you more than anything right now . You are super and amazing and not useless . I will tell you this until my lungs run out if air. Whatever you need I will be here for you , you are my hero and that's all that matters " Cat lightly pulls kara's chin so they have eye contact. The alien smiles , a tear in her bright blue eyes "thank you " she whispers . "Anything for you dear " Cat's replies pulling her wife closer to her , holding her close and brushing her fingers through her long locks. "Now what do you need? What will make you feel better?" She asks the alien. Kara looks at her and kisses her passionately as if her life depended on it . Cat laughed against her lovers lips , and she thought she was desperate! They kiss full of emotion and passion, fireworks could of filled the room it was that explosive with desire . " make me feel super " Kara whispers against her wife as she pushes her against the desk. "your wish is my command " Cat says all to happy to comply to the kryptonians wish .