the night before Christmas

"Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house , not a creature was stiring not even the spouse! The hero was laid , asleep in her bed . With swirls of popstickers dancing in her head. The stockings were hung by the fire with care , in hopes St Nicholas will soon be there." Cat cooed at her swollen stomach . "All was silent , silent as a mouse , 'til the strangest of noise was heard through the house. Jingle , jingle , jingle the sound of sleigh bells rang, what a noise! So from her bed the  CEO sprang, poping her head out the window to look into the night , to see a sleigh cover in chrisp white . Snow falls cold on her nose . Delicate and soft as the petal of a rose ." Cat smiles as she hears the door move . "And with the sleigh riding of into the light came "merry Christmas to all and a good night" . Kara entered "did you just make a Christmas story about your self?" The kryptonian asks with a laugh . Cat shoots daggers at her wife "yes I did,  problem?" Her eyebrow raises with sarcasm.  Kara laughs again "no , it's just such a you thing  to do" the assistant says "coca?" She asks looking at her wife's cold cup . "How did you know? You're not telepathic now are you? Like the green guy who looks like a Martian?" Cat asks even more , if possible,  sarcastic than before . "He looks like a Martian because he's from mars,  and no, being telepathic is not something I can do ... yet" Kara teases   . "Shut up and make me coca you uselessly annoying alien " Cat say mimicking kara's tone . Kara shakes her head wordlessly  going off to the kitchen.
Cat lays back on the cream leather  settee. *cough* someone clears her throat.  Cat looks up , eyes poping . Kara was in her suit, the suit Cat loved . The one that showed every muscle and curve the aliens perfect body possessed. Cat felt her jaw go slack "oh " Kara speeds of again returning with a Santa hat placed upon her blonde curls. "Merry Christmas eve my love " . Cat had been playing this game too long and simply replies with "hm" pretending not to notice the girl had changed . Though Cat tried to act her part Kara was determined to catch her off guard. Finally Cat looks up from her hands "you've changed?" She says still indifferent.  "I have , want to see my new outfit?" Kara asks seductively.  "I can see you perfff-" Cat is cut of by Kara quickly  lifting her skirt , just enough to reveal a flash of red lace . "Well I'm impressed Kara, You're finally dressing like an adult " a smirk finds its way to her lips . "You have no idea how 'adult-like I can be  Miss Grant" the kryptonian purrs in response.  Flames are lit in the pit if Cat's stomach.  "Well let's see about that" she replies with the voice of pure dominance. Before Kara can think of anything but the woman in front of her,  lips come crashing onto hers soft at first , then rough , needy. Cat kisses her passionately as if it was her life purpose.  The one thing she needed to feel complete . Kara's  hands and find themselves raking the CEO's body . Metal snaps under the strength and desperation of her need. "Kara!" Cat gasps  as the fabric is ripped from her body.  Kara doesn't care in that moment , focused on the task in   hand.  Soon Cat's complaining turns to gasps of pleasure,  pleads more like . Soon Cat's breathing is raspy and shallow.  Her hair a matted , curly mess. "You... owe... me .... a ... dress " Cat says between breaths . "I didn't hear you complaining ten seconds ago" Kara says smugly sipping her coca . "Hm" Cat sighs . "Very true darling.  Thanks for the early present" she says with a short laugh . "Present,  oh no that was only the start , merry Christmas eve babe" Kara says putting her arm around her wife handing her a heat vision-warmed cup of coca with lots of cream and little bits of candy cane . "I must say I'm beginning to see the appeal of this 'Christmas' thing" Cat says smiling. "See you're not a total scrooge" Kara says in mock surprise.  "Oh bah humbug " Cat retorts hitting her wife with a pillow.
Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great Christmas , also I made the 'aesthetic' picture to go with this chapter.  Hope you like it ! Thanks for reading xx