Baby,baby

"KARA!" the CEO yelped as a contraction tore through her entire body. "I think it's time!" She added. Kara's eyes widened "really?" She asks smiling. "No! I'm just milking it for attention " Cat mocks sarcastically rolling her golden eyes. "Someone's touchè!" Kara says teasingly. Cat's icy stare cut off kara's giggles. "Sorry" the alien mumbled while going to get the hospital bag and calling Alex to let her know they were coming. "Cat breathe, we're almost there " Kara whispers against her wife as comfortingly as possible. Cat just squeezes her eyes shut, the last thing she needed was to be sick on her wife.they arrived at the D.E.O in record time. "I don't want to seem funny but can't we go to a hospital? This place is so dirty!" Cat exclaims wiping dust between her perfectly manicured fingers and giving Kara a pointed look. "And how would we explain that Cat Grant is giving birth to a Kryptonian?" She says teasingly. "A drunk one night stand you forgave me for?" Cat responds in the same playful tone. "The press would love that" she adds. "Not sure Supergirl would," Kara says. "Sis you need to stop doing that " comes a voice from behind the couple, turning to find Alex stood there shaking her head "referring to yourself in the third person is strange, remember?" She says with a laugh. "What brings my favourite power couple to see-" she is cut off by cat yelping in pain and clutching her stomach. "Its time," Kara says in a short tone. "oh, on that note. follow me" the leather-clad older sister marches away to the room the had made especially for the occasion . "well i guess this place is moderately okay" Cat says snottily. "you love it" Kara says from behind her with a smug grin, this earns a long glare from her wife "its okay, I wouldn't say I love it" "you so do" "do not!" "do too!" "stop you guys are like an old married couple!" Alex stood in front of her sister with her arms crossed "so now I'm old?" Cat huffs " you know what? Never mind! just ...baby" s stutters collapsing. "CAT!" Kara screams .

(Cat's P.O.V)

Black. That's all I see, one minute I'm participating in light mockery with Kara. the next? Darkness. Trying to make sense of the dark would be like trying to build a car without any experties or instructions, impossible. Maybe running away to Argo was sensible? Danmmit ! I guess maybe , though I'd never admit it aloud, Lois Lane is not a complete moron with the same amount of brain cells as a barnicle . I can't believe I fainted! How embarrassing ! As my  consciousness returns everything is a blur, machines and wires. "Ka..Kara?" I mutter grogily. as soon as a sound leaves my lips  , Kara's perfectform turns all the worry washing from her face "oh my Rao! Cat you're okay!" joy bursts in her expression and I just want to pull her into my embrace and never let go. Her face is so adorable, I hope our child gets her eyes, those blue eyes . If I could only look at one thing for the rest of  my existance it would be those eyes , that hold all the wisdom far beyond her years, that hold the stars and all their power, that hold all the secrets humanity has missed. In short if you ever need to know something about this exceptional, inspiring woman . Look into her eyes. I hadn't notice that I'd been staring until a cry makes my head snap up. "Is that?" I ask , trying to put all the pieces together in my head. "wanna meet our daughter, my love?" Kara asks softly as she turns to me , holding the most precious bundle of blanket in her strong arms. "please" my voice appears more desprate and hoarse than I'd meant. what seemed like no time at all passed and a perfect baby was in my arms. I smiled and looked at Kara. " I think I know a name" I say looking into my daughters eyes "same" she replies. "on three" I say and she nods . 1...2...3 . "Allura" we both say as if we read each others minds. Allura.