9.

Warning for this chapter, there's use of derogatory language, I in no way support the use of homophobic language, feel free to drag the character that uses it.

**

"You look like an angel ,Walk like an angel, Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise"

Song: (You're The) Devil In Disguise - Elvis Presley

**

I feel like my eyeballs are about to fall out of my head, I didn't get a wink of sleep.

I was texting Harry most of the night once I locked the bar, and went upstairs, trying to do anything I could to ease what he was going through.

He ended up at my place at 7am, still hadn't slept, after me persuading him for an hour to pack some clothes and just stay here till he figures out what he's doing. I set up a blow up mattress in my personal office in the apartment, it's the closest thing to a spare room I have, so he at least had some privacy instead of having to sleep on the couch again.

His eyes were bloodshot and swollen, dark bags underneath them. The bright pale green that normally shines mischief or joy was now dull and almost completely void.

He looked broken.

I asked if he wanted to talk about it, he simply said he couldn't handle thinking about it any more and needed to go to bed.

So that's where he's been, it's two in the afternoon and there hasn't been a sound from my office.

Im sat on the couch, rotating between staring over at my office door anxiously and staring down at my sketch book hoping to distract myself from this god awful headache.

My head was already throbbing with worry about Harry, but getting into an argument with Dylan at 9am over why some random guy is 'shacking up in our home' only added to it.

He's not some random guy, he's Harry.

****

** 9am**

"Giving him a job wasn't enough? You've got to put a roof over his head too? Why don't you wipe his ass while you're at it" Dylan sneers, tipping her coffee down the sink and turning to glare at me.

She can't be serious right now, I explained what happened. How would she feel if she was in his position?

"I told you what Emma did! He's in a different country on his own and the one person he trusted just completely fucked him over!" I whisper yell back, trying to keep my voice down so Harry doesn't hear.