43.

"If you think that I don't mean
Every word I'm saying
Don't, don't, don't, don't
Don't feel that way
I'm your love and yours I will stay

This you can believe
I will never leave you
Heaven knows I won't
Baby, don't say don't"

***

I've felt a bit flat today, not exactly sad but more so like I have that same cloud looming over my head again.

It always happens this time of year.

Harry has noticed my off mood throughout the day, giving me concerned glances and I've noticed him trying to be extra affectionate, clinging to me like a puppy and curling up with me on the couch to watch our movies.

"Joey?" he asks, sounding cautious while he he leaning back against the arm of the couch, with my back laying against his stomach and head on his chest as his fingers fiddle against the skin of my stomach under my shirt.

"That's my name, don't wear it out" I quip, keeping my eyes on the TV, wishing that just for once my brain would shut off.

Harry takes a deep breath, blessing his lips to the top of my head, sounding insecure about his next question.

"You've been kind of off today, like something is bothering you. Is it about last night? Is it bothering you? Are you okay with what happened?"

My brows drop, as I turn my head up to look at him and my heart sinks, he looks so worried.

"You mean is the fact I sucked my first dick bothering me?" I check, hating to see him look so concerned that I'd be upset about it.

He presses his lips together, nodding and I shake my head, making sure to hold his eye contact "That's not bothering me at all Harry okay? I enjoyed doing that with you, I don't regret it one bit, can't wait till I'm a pro at it and really know what I'm doing, I'll make that girl in that video look like an amature" I jest, but make sure I keep my voice earnest in the parts that matters so he knows I mean it.

Harry let's out a heavy sigh, closing his eyes "Please don't make me picture that, my heart and dick can't take it"

I grin, turning my face back to look at the TV and Harry traces his fingers in patterns over my stomach like he's spelling the alphabet "Don't know what m'gonna do, feel like some kind of addict, all I can't think about all day is touching you - I'd just keep you locked in the bedroom and never leave if I could" he murmurs.

I laugh under my breath, smiling to myself "Told you that you were a teenager"

Harry pinches my stomach playfully, sounding indignant "I am not a bloody teenager!"

"So are" I scoff teasing him, rolling my eyes.

"If I'm a teenager then you're a pensioner" he teases back, and I just grin again.

"Can't argue there, remind me to take my dentures out next time I suck your dick, give you the full experience"

"Joey!"

"Awe come'on Harry, it'll be like getting a blow job off a gummy shark, you'll love it" I say, trying not to laugh.

"I really just fucking can't with you sometimes, that mind of yours, I swear - where do you come up with this shit?" he laughs, resting his cheek against my hair and hugs me closer to him.

"My brain is a shit talking factory, I honestly could give lectures on it" I reply, enjoying the warmth of his torso against my back.

"Well I love your brain, got me hooked from the first time I met you, even if it shocks the hell out of me most of the time" he praises warmly, and my heart flutters at how adoring he sounds.