61.

"When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd
But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took
Now it's much too late for me to take a second look."

A/N: I was meant to be taking a break from updating. Wanna know how that's going?

This is a double update, read chapter 60 before this if you haven't yet.

***

Dylan is standing with an albeit awkward but passive expression, glancing between Harry and I.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Well look what the cat dragged in -- I would’ve preferred a dead fucking bird," Finn says raising his voice, punctuating his sentence with the glittery pink floppy sex toy in Dylans direction.

Dylan's brows lift, looking at Finn for a second and a bit taken aback by him cradling an arm full of colourful phallic toys.

"Hey Finn," she simply responds, sliding her hands into the pockets of her tight jeans.

She looks exactly the same, her hair is maybe a bit shorter but she still looks exactly the same as the last time I saw her.

Her greeting doesn’t land well with Finn, and I can feel the verbal explosion before it happens when he inhales a deep breath before letting every unfiltered thought fly out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck right off with your 'Hey Finn' - you and Joey aren't together so now I get to tell you exactly what I think about you -- you dirty-shaggy-haired-praying mantis-looking-ass bitch, I never liked you and-"

"Finn" I interject the absolute fit he's throwing and I'm shocked he hasn't started hurling dildos at her head like missiles. He pauses his verbal lashing, and opts for shooting lasers at her with his eyes instead.

Harry hasn't said a word, but I can feel his stare locked on Dylan as I turn to face her direction and he keeps his hands on my hips; his fingers gripping tighter into the denim

You can also sense the energy coming off of him, and it's not a happy kind.

I didn't know how I'd feel about seeing Dylan again, I thought maybe I'd feel hurt or those emotions from the last 8 year's ending would catch up to me and I'd be upset.

It's not like I thought it would be, because I at this very second I feel… nothing.

I'm not happy to see her, but I am surprised and would prefer it if she wasn't standing in front of me.

To be honest I don't even feel like I'm the same person I was when she saw me last 4 months ago.

Dylan's eyes focus on me and that's when I do feel something, because there's a look from her I would never see. I'm unsure if it's guilt, sadness, or something else but she tries to hide it with a small smile.